Hi Everyone!

adrielius

n00b
Glad to be on the forum, I'm a long-time game collector and love the Neo Geo! I've got a big red 4-slot cab, and I'm always looking to grow and maintain my collection!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Welcome.

What are you currently playing on your neo cab?

Quick tip: hopefully before you try to grow your collection here, you actually contribute and take the time to get to know this place.

adrielius

n00b
Welcome.

What are you currently playing on your neo cab?

Quick tip: hopefully before you try to grow your collection here, you actually contribute and take the time to get to know this place.

Right now I've got Neo Turf Masters, Metal Slug X, Viewpoint, and Bust-A-Move Again in the Big Red.
"On the GREEEEEN!!"

Thanks for the tip, I'd love to get involved with the community. Talking about and playing games is my joy!

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Right now I've got Neo Turf Masters, Metal Slug X, Viewpoint, and Bust-A-Move Again in the Big Red.
"On the GREEEEEN!!"

Thanks for the tip, I'd love to get involved with the community. Talking about and playing games is my joy!

I hope you have thick skin

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Hello and welcome friend.

What do you use to catalog your games? I am currently using access. I have several fullsets and near fullsets and it really helps me keep an accurate inventory on of everything.

You have some excellent games already. Are there any 'grail' games or kits you are after on the neo geo / arcade?