Custom inserts for Atari Lynx games

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Wondering if any of you guys might can do up some custom inserts for Lynx games? I'm wanting to buy these gameboy"Bitboxes" from Stoneagegamer. I have zero skills doing anything like this. Just would be nice to have these done up.

Here's the link to their case I want to use.

https://stoneagegamer.com/bitbox-game-boy-game-case.html

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Yeah I think wyo told me about that site a while back. I wish they had more there is only 3 they got as of now of my 14 in total I need. I guess i could check through some threads there might be more done up just not listed on that page.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Lynx carts are some of the smallest carts around, why would you want them to take up all that room?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Lynx carts are some of the smallest carts around, why would you want them to take up all that room?

Originally I was just going to get the gameboy clear cart cases and be done. Reason I wanted to get the bitboxes was I bought all these lynx games mostly new and wanted a case to be able to put instructions in there with cart. When I get my lynx modded with Mcwill kit ill mostly use it on my pc monitor. So carrying it with games won't be something I'll be doing.

Last edited:

madman

All of mine are in the OG boxes, keeps everything together.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
All of mine are in the OG boxes, keeps everything together.

That's what i should do, have you done the Mcwill mod to yours? I still got to find me a nice Lynx 2, found a couple but they go more than i want to spend. I ordered a recap kit also from console5 when i got the Mcwill kit might aswell have that done since it will be apart.

Last edited:

madman

That's what i should do, have you done the Mcwill mod to yours? I still got to find me a nice Lynx 2, found a couple but they go more than i want to spend. I ordered a recap kit also from console5 when i got the Mcwill kit might aswell have that done since it will be apart.

I bought a second Lynx II to McWill mod, Console5 was out of the screens last time I checked. I also need to install new regulators in both, my OG Lynx II is still going strong but if the regulator goes tits up the entire unit is hosed. I'll likely recap both as well, but I'm not having issues with either at this point.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I bought a second Lynx II to McWill mod, Console5 was out of the screens last time I checked. I also need to install new regulators in both, my OG Lynx II is still going strong but if the regulator goes tits up the entire unit is hosed. I'll likely recap both as well, but I'm not having issues with either at this point.

Oh shit, good call on the regulators I forgot about that. I'm going to order that from console5 just checked they got those in stock. Haven't looked for a Lynx 2 in a while need to get back at it.