Interest check for Knight's Chance reprint

Would you buy a reprint of Knight's Chance?

• Total voters

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
There is a possibility we may be able to convince JMKurtz to do a limited run of Knight's Chance reprints.

I believe the original prices were $359.99 for MVS kit and $499.99 for AES. The production costs would be higher for a small run.

Please vote only if you would be interested in actually purchasing a copy of the game.

Original announcement thread

knightschance2.jpg

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I already caught my Pokemon, but I voted nonetheless.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I was just thinking about this, I would definitely love to get a MVS copy.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I'm cool with a budget loose cart version, maybe with a shock and insert, but if the general consensus is kit, I'd definitely be in for that as well.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
This will devalue my kit, I'd vote "no" if the OP had made it an option.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm cool with a budget loose cart version, maybe with a shock and insert, but if the general consensus is kit, I'd definitely be in for that as well.

Yeah I'd grab a loose cart a kit would be nice thought. I really dug the extras when I got the AES back years ago. The deck of cards was a very nice touch.

Last edited:

pva

Stakes Winner
Since I missed the first run, and the second-hand market is pretty much non-existent, I'd be very much down for an AES version. Maybe the second run could be sold without any extras in order to differentiate it from the first one (à la NGDT reprints) and to keep the production costs down.

pva

Stakes Winner
I'd be very much down for an AES version.

In fact, I'd be very much down for a digitally watermarked – or even DRM'd, perish the thought! – version that worked with the NeoSD as well.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Yes, I’d definitely be up for paying for a ROM that was locked to my NeoSD cart.

Otherwise I’d like an AES version please, with a Japanese style insert. A slightly different insert/manual cover would probably be a good idea. I’d still like the playing cards though...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Why did you not buy it when it first came out?

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'm down for an AES version, preferably JP Spine but I'm not picky.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
No, I already have a Dev kit.

:keke:

So if there is a reprint, do you want a different color or label design to signify it’s a reprint?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
This will devalue my kit, I'd vote "no" if the OP had made it an option.

I think it would value it even more! because now it would be a "first run kit" and that's how collectards think, no? :keke:

mathieu4d

Crazed MVS Addict
No, I already have a Dev kit.

:keke:

So if there is a reprint, do you want a different color or label design to signify it’s a reprint?

It sure would cut the profit but... a new art from the same illustrator would be awesome !

Hope if a reprint happens that it comes with the playing cards.

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
Yes, I’d definitely be up for paying for a ROM that was locked to my NeoSD cart.
Likewise.

Seeing as that wasn't an option in the poll, though, I've put my vote in for loose MVS cart.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Is this game good? Art seems cool, but $350+ for card games and dice does not.