MVS Samurai Shodown V Special

antmavel

n00b
I like your optimism...more seriously I am just curious about this. Sorry if this obvious to some people but given people keeps referring to MVS Scans as the bible then I wanted to understand why this would be legit if not referenced.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
MVS Scans doesn't have scans of EVERY SINGLE BOARD VARIANT... SNK wasn't exactly known to be 100% consistent during production runs.

Best use of that site is to get an idea of what legit carts look like. Sure, usually you can find your exact boards there. But not always. And FWIW, my legit SSVS has one light colored board, and one dark one.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
It's legit. The top board is darker, you just think it looks white. Silly price, buy a NeoSD.

ac0a86071a247ad1517ac4e6150b34a2.jpg

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I've never seen a bootleg full kit. Unless it was an NCI release.

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
I remember this seller, he refuses to believe his SSVS kit isnt worth 2x the actual value. lol

antmavel

n00b
thank you all for the help and the explanation, really appreciated the guidance, very helpful for new people in MVS like me

tighecg

Armored Scrum Object
I am just curious about this.

I hope you mean this, take a look at the ebay sold listings. There are a four that sold a lot less than this. And like Niko said, one was less than half this price.

Last edited: