This shit is like a cancerous drug that once it festers it slowly begins to grow

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Then maybe save money for slow times instead of spending overtime pay on shit you don't need?

It's called I have a kid and shit comes up when I save. Like being a fucking adult times come up when extra shit comes along. Just like a 600 dollar band trip that came up this year. Or a car battery, or when you need to get new tires. I only spend the fraction of what I save. That's why you say my collection is fuicking sucks. I guess I should just really adult and buy a pie system. Then have no little hobby at all. Just play instead of get a little surprise every now and again.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I only spend the fraction of what I save.
And yet you still have to sell games to pay bills, even wishing you had not paid bills and instead kept the games. Classic Oklahomo.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Is that really your setup? Is you TV next to that tablecloth?

20180318-153125.jpg

Yes, it's in my living room.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
And yet you still have to sell games to pay bills, even wishing you had not paid bills and instead kept the games. Classic Oklahomo.

Look fucker ex bitch crashes my Corvette after I just put new set of tires on it the month. Then had to turn around and get another car last year. Classic shit happens went broke for a little csuse of it during our slow time so fuck off. I come here mainly to read, because this is my hobby.

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
Look fucker ex bitch crashes my Corvette after I just put new set of tires on it the month. Then had to turn around and get another car last year. Classic shit happens went broke for a little csuse of it during our slow time so fuck off. I come here mainly to read, because this is my hobby.

That is kinda fucked up that she crashed it after you put new tires on it. Was it a full set?

madman

Lulz a Corvette? For someone with no savings who has to sell video games to pay bills? Jesus, no wonder you're so fuckin' broke. You're living beyond your means. But hey, gotta buy dem vidya games!

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
That is kinda fucked up that she crashed it after you put new tires on it. Was it a full set?

Yea full set of uniroyal Z tires(About 800usd full set not bad) it was an 04 Vet last year of the pop up lights, and my dream car. I got back 12k on Insurance lost a k cause they said it was her fault. Funny part is the tires saved my ass. The odometer glitched out during the wreck, and they were dropping that 12k to 6k. They took the odometer reading as proof when I put tires on it. And Fuck Madman he must make 100k+ a year never sees a low time.

Sorry we stole this thread over stupid shit.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Personally, I think it was cool as hell in my living room. Fun to show off when people come over and be like wow you have a Neo Geo plus my other shit. Looks a lot better than just consoles with flash carts.

They are great conversation starters. My Neo Geo collection helped me get laid a lot. It was all guys and trans so far but hopefully one day I will score a woman.

madman

So you admit you have low times, but still spend money on stupid shit instead of saving it? That's pretty much the MO of a redneck Vette owner. How big is your trailer? What a dumbass.

Lukejaywalker23

So you admit you have low times, but still spend money on stupid shit instead of saving it? That's pretty much the MO of a redneck Vette owner. How big is your trailer? What a dumbass.

I had a zO6 and live in a house with a foundation!

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
QUOTE=wyo;4280169]They are great conversation starters. My Neo Geo collection helped me get laid a lot. It was all guys and trans so far but hopefully one day I will score a woman.[/QUOTE]

Lol I got a killer blow job a few weeks ago after some drunken Neo time

I actually have a 3-bedroom house, 2 full bath, laundry room, pantry. I bet you live in your mother's basement and just like to get people rolled up.

I had a zO6 and live in a house with a foundation!
What year?

madman

I actually have a 3-bedroom house, 2 full bath, laundry room, pantry. I bet you live in your mother's basement and just like to get people rolled up.
And it'll be in foreclosure sooner than later. But you'll have those sweet, sweet vidya games!

J-P

NEST Puppet
They are great conversation starters. My Neo Geo collection helped me get laid a lot. It was all guys and trans so far but hopefully one day I will score a woman.

Hahah the ladyboys can't get enough of dat neogeo

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
And it'll be in foreclosure sooner than later. But you'll have those sweet, sweet vidya games!

I always make my bills. Sorry I hurt ur feelings by saying I wish I would of said fuck it and let my bills roll over a month then paid late fees. I can make a k a week when overtime is good at work, but during slow times there is little to no extra. 9 months out of the year I work 50 to 60 hours a week. I do save money re-tard, but last year was a shit year that rolled for months.

Anyways I'm done said what I'm going to say.

I have found that ladies do like to play old school games, but when it comes to ps3/ps4 your just playing by yourself.

My collection is mainly for me and my son to enjoy. We like to go find games locally from time to time. Wish you could do that with Neo, but every once in a blue moon 130 miles from here they do have them in stock. We don't go to that game traders very often tho.

madman

I always make my bills. Sorry I hurt ur feelings by saying I wish I would of said fuck it and let my bills roll over a month then paid late fees. I can make a k a week when overtime is good at work, but during slow times there is little to no extra. 9 months out of the year I work 50 to 60 hours a week. I do save money re-tard, but last year was a shit year that rolled for months.
You work 50-60 hours a week and still have to sell vidya games to pay bills. Maybe stop buying shit you can't afford? Enjoy that 3 bedroom house that you have to sell games to afford.

I'm glad to see you back madman :keke:
Glad to be here!

Lukejaywalker23

You work 50-60 hours a week and still have to sell vidya games to pay bills. Maybe stop buying shit you can't afford? Enjoy that 3 bedroom house that you have to sell games to afford.

Glad to be here!

My dude is ruthless.

I still think of you as the booty bandit

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Fuckin hell have we got a new type of retard here today. Sells games to pay his bills while he sports around in a fuckin corvette with a kid, a 3 bedroom house, a wife and still puts up with a shitty opium den of a lounge room. I bet you don't even own a bed.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Fuckin hell have we got a new type of retard here today. Sells games to pay his bills while he sports around in a fuckin corvette with a kid, a 3 bedroom house, a wife and still puts up with a shitty opium den of a lounge room. I bet you don't even own a bed.

I'm going with mattress on the floor. No sheets.

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Not sure if it is justified. Buying Neo games is good investment. You get interest rate for you money as there is always someone paying more. Even if you buy them again later for even more money, it will generate profit.

So actually buying games > keeping the money in a account were inflation will eat it.

trollface.jpg