This shit is like a cancerous drug that once it festers it slowly begins to grow

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
So I posted my return thread a couple of weeks ago. I owned a US Neo-Geo about 17 years ago and had about 10 to 15 US games. Sold them all and my console, went emulation until recently... Just got another Neo-Geo and said this time im going NeoSD and just owning a original cart or two. I generally don't collect anything and prefer to use flash carts in general. But this is my favorite console of all time period. If I were to collect for any system this is the one I'd want to do it for. And just like that the crack cocaine has kicked in and I've ordered about 5 games so far. I still plan on getting a NeoSD eventually for convenience. But it's fucking happening, im apparently starting a Japanese Neo-Geo AES collection. Fuck lol Why must the most expensive console out there be my favorite. Fuck

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Now is a great time to start collecting AES games. Enjoy the journey!

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Sounds like you're bored and need a real hobby. I suggest selling your games and enrolling in a Japanese class. Invest in your mind.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
So I've always emulated neogeo until December. I picked up five games from then, it was playing on getting the Neo SD on this year's bonus. Get my bonus came in and it sucks balls...... I could sell my games and get a NeoSd, but I don't want to. Bee. A fan on Neogeo my entire life, my friend had one when I was young. I've feed so many quarters in a machines at arcades it's not even funny. The delimber I swear

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Sorry for the triple post. I just wish I lived in Alaska and had no job, and ordered me a Neosd while being able to keep my games. That would be the life.....

Hahah, daaamn. N00b burn.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
the best thing about neo geo is collecting.

but its also very satisfying to sell everything.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Gotta raise those posts to get dat marketplace access.

I used to be able to see the Market Place now I can't still didn't attempt to buy anything in there. I've bought all my stuff from Facebook, eBay auctions have lost plenty of them, and a few things off Amazon. I'm on this site everyday and I could have my post count a lot higher if I was trying for that; I just creepy stalk all you fuckers everyday.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
At this point in time, with the NeoSD out and even the DS cart, it's kinda silly to buy AES carts unless you are going fora full set. Otherwise, save your money and just buy a multi and move on. And don't give me that, "It looks great on a shelf" bullshit either, go get posters made up of the front cover if you need to look at it so bad. Fucking collectards.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
20180318-144433.jpg

Personally, I think it was cool as hell in my living room. Fun to show off when people come over and be like wow you have a Neo Geo plus my other shit. Looks a lot better than just consoles with flash carts.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Cool memaw table there bro. "Looks better than flash carts" Yea, totally with the spindle of CD-Rs not a foot away.

Last edited:

madman

20180318-144433.jpg

Personally, I think it was cool as hell in my living room. Fun to show off when people come over and be like wow you have a Neo Geo plus my other shit. Looks a lot better than just consoles with flash carts.

lulz at "showing off" a shitty collection.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
I would have twice as many Nes/Snes carts but hit a hard time last year and had to sell them off for bills. Still wish I would of taken the fuck it route and kept my games.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
At this point in time, with the NeoSD out and even the DS cart, it's kinda silly to buy AES carts unless you are going fora full set. Otherwise, save your money and just buy a multi and move on. And don't give me that, "It looks great on a shelf" bullshit either, go get posters made up of the front cover if you need to look at it so bad. Fucking collectards.

If anything going for a fullset would be more dumb. It is best to pick up ones you intend to play on a regular basis vs trying to catch em all. Most games make more sense to get on MVS.

lulz at "showing off" a shitty collection.

But I thought X > 2? This isn't madman, this is Shin Madman.

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I would have twice as many Nes/Snes carts but hit a hard time last year and had to sell them off for bills. Still wish I would of taken the fuck it route and kept my games.

Hey man, I may be homeless, but check out these sweet NES carts!

madman

Yeah, you definitely should've kept video games instead of paying bills. That would've been the smart move. Dipshit collectard. Grow up and become an adult.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Hey man, I may be homeless, but check out these sweet NES carts!
Haha that's the route I didn't take. At times during the year I get hell of overtime pay, and then when I don't I barley squeak by. We had an unusual amount of slow time last year. It sucked had to sell some of my shit.....

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
Yeah, you definitely should've kept video games instead of paying bills. That would've been the smart move. Dipshit collectard. Grow up and become an adult.

If I wouldn't have sold them I would have been like the Alaskan dude....... besides the smoking weed all the time, can't do that shit with a job and randoms. Adulting is fun troller

madman

Haha that's the route I didn't take. At times during the year I get hell of overtime pay, and then when I don't I barley squeak by. We had an unusual amount of slow time last year. It sucked had to sell some of my shit.....

Then maybe save money for slow times instead of spending overtime pay on shit you don't need?

Lukejaywalker23

Playa' From, Around The Way.,
20180318-144433.jpg

Is that really your setup? Is you TV next to that tablecloth?