This shit is like a cancerous drug that once it festers it slowly begins to grow

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Hilarious

Now I know why madman gets all the pussay

antmavel

n00b
the best thing about neo geo is collecting.

but its also very satisfying to sell everything.

This is actually so true. I just sold my entire Saturn collection. To some extent I really enjoyed "hunting" the hard games to find, the promos, the small series...once I got everything it felt like it wasn't fun anymore :-)
I also noticed that my interest was really into the systems I actually never owned as a child/teen rather than the one I had. I still decided to acquire and own a few games I had younger because I felt these were truly special but then I kind of moved on to new systems.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This is actually so true. I just sold my entire Saturn collection. To some extent I really enjoyed "hunting" the hard games to find, the promos, the small series...once I got everything it felt like it wasn't fun anymore :-)

Go collect stamps

Edit : Poseur

Last edited:

neofreak696

King's Dry Cleaner
Still have Fatal Fury 3 and my NeoSD on the way. But at least its a start. Probably wont get anymore carts for awhile. Time to payoff some bills first.
20180402_221616.jpg

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
This is actually so true. I just sold my entire Saturn collection.

Well, there are other things in life, but they're not different, since everything is salable one way or the other. What's actually true and obvious: you don't own things, they own you. Question is, how long you'll last that bondage? Each endurance is an important journey in my opinion, the longer, the darker and the better the experience.

lordnikon

Another Striker
Its not even page 3 and we are already seeing the OP bring up "paying bills" in the same sentance as the NEO. It won't be long before these carts are in the Market Place.

If the carts sit there with any level of infrequent use, and you fall on hard times, they will be back on the chopping block. I don't know why people buy any of this stuff to begin with. First MVS was way easier to rationalize than AES. Then its emulation, and then SD Carts. Nobody can even keep just a Neo and Sam Sho 2 on their shelf cuz money.

I would say 95% of the people on these boards are broke ass, and have had a waffling romantic relationship with the Neo.

To neofreak696, I hope you can build a collection you are happy with and enjoy it without everything imploding. Though you had that before? with 15 games? so... what is different this time around?