Does anyone know how to make custom cp for mvs 6 slot

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
I was thinking of perserving my original cp as id rather not destroy original stuff and get a new one made with 7 buttons so i can throw anything inside it.
Top 4 would be neogeo and bottom 3 would be button 4 5 6.

Last edited:

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Does anyone that might know someone i could commission to make one. Shipping my 6 slot to hawaii is costly so i dont really want to attempt something like it for awhile

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
I was thinking of perserving my original cp as id rather not destroy original stuff and get a new one made with 7 buttons so i can throw anything inside it.
Top 4 would be neogeo and bottom 3 would be button 4 5 6.

There is a shit ton of tutorials out there if you want to make one yourself. A 6 slot mvs is based on the Jamma+ standard whereas the 1 slot is regular Jamma if I'm not mistaken. So you would need to look up the difference between both pinouts before you start.
But anyway; what are you going to use it for (clearly not only MVS)? Any specific titles in mind?

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
There is a shit ton of tutorials out there if you want to make one yourself. A 6 slot mvs is based on the Jamma+ standard whereas the 1 slot is regular Jamma if I'm not mistaken. So you would need to look up the difference between both pinouts before you start.
But anyway; what are you going to use it for (clearly not only MVS)? Any specific titles in mind?
Cps2 titles probably getting a avp dndtod and a xmenvssf. But looking for more