Hang over...

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I hate hangovers that much that I’ve stopped drinking, again.

The bad outweighs the good for me these days. I miss getting drunk bad, but I’d rather not deal with a hangover. A few psychedelics here and there is all i need.

Hoping to stay off booze for good now. Call me a quitter, I don’t care, I’m taking the steps to get healthy.

Spoiler:
Ive got a mate who was hospitalised for recently for drinking booze every day. He has jaundice, liver and kidney failure and will likely die in a few years. Onset brain damage is unavoidable and quite obvious in him too.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi

The bad outweighs the good for me these days. I miss getting drunk bad, but I’d rather not deal with a hangover. A few psychedelics here and there is all i need.

Hoping to stay off booze for good now. Call me a quitter, I don’t care, I’m taking the steps to get healthy.

Spoiler:
Ive got a mate who was hospitalised for recently for drinking booze every day. He has jaundice, liver and kidney failure and will likely die in a few years. Onset brain damage is unavoidable and quite obvious in him too.

i've got two friends dead from heroin... plants are the way my dude

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

Spoiler:

That mate must've been on the piss hard... real hard.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
getting up to piss 4 times a night sucks

i think i have an abnormally small bladder because i'm always getting up to piss so often. I almost always end up having to wake up earlier than i would like in the morning because i have to get up and piss then cant go back to sleep lol

and thats with absolutely no alcohol involved XD

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Believe it or not, I've never had a hangover. I don't drink anymore, but, even when I did, in my 20s, I just never got one (I drank the hard stuff straight too, usually vodka or whiskey, not beer). I guess I just knew my limits as far as booze went. I drank enough to get buzzed/happy, but never enough to get totally blitzed.

So far as I know, hangovers are mainly a result of just getting dehydrated. If you drink plenty of water after boozing, that's your best defense.

Speaking of which, when I was in college, my anatomy/physiology professor told us a story about his roommate, who used to get plastered, come back to their dorm room, and then hook up an IV to his arm, when he went to bed, with nothing but sterile water in it, to prevent getting hangovers, and apparently it worked. I sure as fuck wouldn't trust a drunk to stick a needle in his arm, but his roomy somehow managed.

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
There's no cure for a hangover, but coffee and a nice bacon sandwich the next morning helps, along with drinking plenty of water.
I find that if i drink over a certin limit, say 1/2 bottle shorts or 6-8 pints, i'm pretty much fucked up next morning, whereas 1/3 bottle or 4 pints and hit the sack by 10.30 and i ain't too bad.
Hangovers definately get worse as you get older as well, i'm 51 now and i rarely drink enough to wake up next day messed up i just can't handle it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Believe it or not, I've never had a hangover. I don't drink anymore, but, even when I did, in my 20s, I just never got one (I drank the hard stuff straight too, usually vodka or whiskey, not beer). I guess I just knew my limits as far as booze went. I drank enough to get buzzed/happy, but never enough to get totally blitzed.

So far as I know, hangovers are mainly a result of just getting dehydrated. If you drink plenty of water after boozing, that's your best defense.

Speaking of which, when I was in college, my anatomy/physiology professor told us a story about his roommate, who used to get plastered, come back to their dorm room, and then hook up an IV to his arm, when he went to bed, with nothing but sterile water in it, to prevent getting hangovers, and apparently it worked. I sure as fuck wouldn't trust a drunk to stick a needle in his arm, but his roomy somehow managed.

My wife doesnt get hang overs. She can out drink me and wake up tomorrow wanting to jump around and do shit with a smile.

All that and she doesnt even like drinking much. WHY CANT I HAVE YOUR MAGIC?!

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
My wife doesnt get hang overs. She can out drink me and wake up tomorrow wanting to jump around and do shit with a smile.

All that and she doesnt even like drinking much. WHY CANT I HAVE YOUR MAGIC?!

Aren't you in Vietnam??