SNK PocketStation courtesy of NeoGeoFreak

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I think it is time to share some of these items with a new generation of fans. - Dion

I can tell you everything about this. It's a NGF product that no one should spend one red cent on. Dude is a full on scammer and a piece of shit. You shoulda stopped by while I was in town :D

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
They have never shown photos of it working. It's a significant price drop from when it was listed last time.

Last edited:

poodude

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think it is time to share some of these items with a new generation of fans. - Dion

I can tell you everything about this. It's a NGF product that no one should spend one red cent on. Dude is a full on scammer and a piece of shit. You shoulda stopped by while I was in town :D

Yeah sorry I missed you, bad timing with my daughters b-day. Hope you had fun and ate some tasty food.::buttrock:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Dion tried to sell me that for $10k about five years ago lol.

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Somebody needs to FPGA something together for the NGP. Render this thing pointless for that price.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I wonder how many of these were made... there weren’t that many companies developing for the Pocket.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
I wonder how many of these were made... there weren’t that many companies developing for the Pocket.

As far as I have seen, there are only 3 in collectors hands. And only 2 of those have been shown working. I don't know if these were used for development other than testing. Video from these we're shown at TGS, but I've never seen a playable demo station set up before. It was definitely used to take screen shots and video capture for magazines/web back then.

-SD-

Camel Slug
I’d always been under the impression it was used for development... or at least that’s what I’d been led to believe. But thinking about it there doesn’t seem any way to directly interface a development PC; no parallel or serial port. So yeah, it probably was just for testing and screen grabs.