Tillerson out; Melania rumored to be “out”

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
First off, rumor around town is that Melania and Barron are staying with Melania’s parents in Potomac, MD, ever since the Stormy Daniels evidence started piling up.

Now Tillerson is out, to be replaced with Pompeo, who was not winning any battles at the CIA. Pompeo is one of the last supporters still on the payroll, and the most loyal to Trump. The rumor is that Trump needs a Secretary of State that will go to war in Iran, and Tillerson wasn’t into that. Pompeo hates Iran like he hates Prius drivers and people who take too long in the bathroom at Applebys when he has to shit. Obviously, Trump doesn’t care about competence as much as he cares about clearing the red tape of bureaucracy (due process).

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
We all saw what was going to happen with Melania. The friction and coldness of their public interactions and her disinterest in her position as FLOTUS say it all.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
So first of all, the timing of this is fishy, since Tillerson actually criticized Russia for using nerve agents on UK soil.

Second, Porter sounds like a hack and is one of the few people who is still 100% loyal to Trump.

Third, the CIA official being promoted to Director destroyed evidence of torture.

So, yup. Status quo here.

Xavier

1st Lt, Sonic Wings Squadron
20 Year Member
Seems Kelly is the only half way intelligent sane and competent person left in the white house.
My phones headlines this morning said Trump is trying to figure out how to get rid of him.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Seems Kelly is the only half way intelligent sane and competent person left in the white house.
My phones headlines this morning said Trump is trying to figure out how to get rid of him.

Replace him with Scaramucci and bring in MTV.

Marek

Banned
Replace him with Scaramucci and bring in MTV.

The mooch is fucking unreal. His interviews as of late are like surrealist comedy. His smarmy, self aware bullshit is truly amazing to watch.

I really can't imagine what motivates him at this stage.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member

yea but the other half is an ornery racist shit bag.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
McMaster out.

Mattis must be looking around like this is a twilight zone crossover with The Children of the Corn. Except this is like "The Manchildren of the Corn" where all the adults get killed off, and only the children are allowed to exist, in a very cultlike environment.