Name of that movie: Kids in a video game, or video game that enters reality? Comedy/Horror

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Trying to figure out the name of a movie I watched half of like 7 years ago. Basically it's about these kids in a video game, or the video game characters enter reality.

I think it would have been released somewhere between 2005-2010.

There is one part I remember really well, where one of the guys in the movie is talking about Fatal Frame to another friend, about how the game is a mind fuck or some shit.

I guess the movie could be considered horror, but it's really more of a dark comedy.

I thought it was called something like In The Game, but I googled for awhile and can not figure this out.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I don't know the one you're talking about. But this is a classic....

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Stay alive?
Brainscan is a 90's flick so I suppose that one's out.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I don't know the one you're talking about. But this is a classic....

I'll check that out Ash, looks familiar. Think I have seen it.

Stay alive?

OK, watched the "Stay Alive" trailer on youtube, and that is it for sure. Thanks!

Now for the real question, is it worth watching? I just remember it was kinda funny, but not sure if it's actually any good.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Arcademan was NOT happy when he got to work the next morning.

Man...my worst nightmare captured on film!!!

I've had games torn apart at places I've worked over the years but the most astonishing was someone stealing a Mortal Kombat pcb out of a cabinet and actually putting everything back together so one was the wiser until the game was turned on the following morning however that's another story for another thread ;)

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I have no idea if it's any good, just googled for it. That's how i found it.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
OK, watched the "Stay Alive" trailer on youtube, and that is it for sure. Thanks!

Now for the real question, is it worth watching? I just remember it was kinda funny, but not sure if it's actually any good.

I just remember it being ok. If you can torrent it or such somewhere and have the time to kill then sure. I've only watched it once though even though I've owned it on DVD since it was new.