20% Everything on Ebay

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member
Just a heads up, looks like ebay has everything 20% off. Coupon code PSPRING20 up to $100 off. and min $25 to spend.

Ends today 8pm PT

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Actually, HDR is more on point. Your post says it'll be good on March 9th 10 years from now.

This post is titled "20% Everything on Ebay" so we're even. Is this promo good in Canada, eh?

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
It’s crazy that I happened to see this...I found something on eBay today that I wanted but was on the fence about it. I landed up getting it and the 20% worked perfectly.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
It’s crazy that I happened to see this...I found something on eBay today that I wanted but was on the fence about it. I landed up getting it and the 20% worked perfectly.

Get a nice pearl necklace to go with your Easter dress?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
This post is titled "20% Everything on Ebay" so we're even. Is this promo good in Canada, eh?

Literacy really is on the decline in Florida, "eh?". Of course Canadians can take advantage of the deal, it's right there in the t's & c's.

It must have been a godsend that this deal came along, bath salts can get pricey in bulk.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Literacy really is on the decline in Florida, "eh?". Of course Canadians can take advantage of the deal, it's right there in the t's & c's.

It must have been a godsend that this deal came along, bath salts can get pricey in bulk.

It really was. Did you buy any pristine collectard editions?

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
HDR’s thread is winning in posts.