You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!

Trump and North Korea's Kim Jong-un to meet 'as soon as possible'

Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion World Champion
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    I nearly choked on my weetbix this morning reading that.

!!

Maybe they'll both choke and die simultaneously

What a long, strange trip it's been. And still we roll down this baffling road, missing those who have left us. Daisuke Jigen, Sifl, SNK4EVER, Nightmare_Tony, Boog, Zero Satori. Gone but not forgotten.

Dotard x Rocket Man yaoi hentai please
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...92995737096192

I am pleased to inform you that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo is in the air and on his way back from North Korea with the 3 wonderful gentlemen that everyone is looking so forward to meeting. They seem to be in good health. Also, good meeting with Kim Jong Un. Date & Place set.
    Now, obviously he's trying to hype up the return of the hostages, here, but what if the plane lands and it turns out he meant, like, Dennis Rodman, Rain, and Gackt?
    Only Rot can judge me.

Scottish And Proud.
    We All Have Our
    Burdens To Bear.
    After pulling out of the Iran deal, Trump is going to meet Kim Jong-un just to tell him he's a fagit to his face and see what happens.

Baxter McMuggle
    Quote Originally Posted by JockMan View Post
    After pulling out of the Iran deal, Trump is going to meet Kim Jong-un just to tell him he's a fagit to his face and see what happens.
    Do not put this past Donald.
    If this where the 1800s some wise old plains chief would dub Trump Fox who wears ten masks and bares Coyote teeth
    IggyP rules ok

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    The North just cancelled scheduled talks with the South in response to SK/US military drills.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion World Champion
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide

Baxter McMuggle
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    The North just cancelled scheduled talks with the South in response to SK/US military drills.
    Them drills where obvious provocation. Does Trump really want to meet Kim? Sly old fox
    IggyP rules ok

1. Xi becomes president for life

2. Shortly afterwards, invites Kim to Beijing. This is the first trip Kim has made outside NK in 7 years.

3. Less than a month later, Kim and SK president meet, talk for peace.

4. May 8th, Kim is back in Beijing for a secret meeting.

5. May 16th, peace talks cancelled.

Something is going on here.

點擊我的鏈接。
    觸摸我的乳頭。
    Seems like Trump really wants that Nobel Peace Prize.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    1. Xi becomes president for life

2. Shortly afterwards, invites Kim to Beijing. This is the first trip Kim has made outside NK in 7 years.

3. Less than a month later, Kim and SK president meet, talk for peace.

4. May 8th, Kim is back in Beijing for a secret meeting.

5. May 16th, peace talks cancelled.

Something is going on here.
    Not saying you're wrong, but this sounds like the way talks with North Korea typically go, with or without outside interference. We just haven't had POTUS touting their success before the fact in previous negotiations.
    Only Rot can judge me.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    I was going to say something must have occurred between Xi and Kim because the peace talks and ceremonial bullshit with the South Koreans came out of fucking nowhere.

If it wasn't for the US this would've been resolved long ago.

!!

赤裸裸的汽車人
    I blame the biased media coverage for the news coming from nowhere. Anytime you heard anything from Western media about North Korea it was eithee FUD or warmongering. Western media never actually covered that country in any other way and most people don't even read KCNA (although it is under DDoS a lot of the time an unreachable) or relevant Chinese news. All of the times I ever read KCNA, only a small percentage is what is reflected by what western media reports.

And strangely (but not strange at all) often western media will invent quotes from KCNA, which is even worse.

I think it is more likey not a "come from nowhere" situation and more of a "we haven't actually been paying enough attention" situation.

dude, you're awful at this, you didn't even tried.

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    I blame the biased media coverage for the news coming from nowhere. Anytime you heard anything from Western media about North Korea it was eithee FUD or warmongering. Western media never actually covered that country in any other way and most people don't even read KCNA (although it is under DDoS a lot of the time an unreachable) or relevant Chinese news. All of the times I ever read KCNA, only a small percentage is what is reflected by what western media reports.

And strangely (but not strange at all) often western media will invent quotes from KCNA, which is even worse.

I think it is more likey not a "come from nowhere" situation and more of a "we haven't actually been paying enough attention" situation.
    I'd like to see some examples of this because I'm being bombarded with pleas for me to ignore what my local media outlets tell me and I want to know if I should start doing so.

And what, if I do, I should fall back on I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    I'd like to see some examples of this because I'm being bombarded with pleas for me to ignore what my local media outlets tell me and I want to know if I should start doing so.

And what, if I do, I should fall back on I guess.
    Mate I think cutting news out of my life was a great move. Did wonders for my mental health and for what I considered important to me. There are people who will fight the good fight but I am not one of them, I'm just a pleb trying to get by in life. Whatever opinion I have will change nothing for the powers that be. So when I stopped giving a shit about news, I felt better.

As for trustworthy news sites concerning NK, I agree. There is so much BS about NK it's ridiculous. It's a shit country, absolutely, but when the news reports there was a massive cave avalanche or whatever and now all the NK nuclear scientists are dead and so that's why NK is going to talk about peace...yeahhhhhhh.

I guess, what my rambling on is getting at, is to always follow the source. And to be honest that's a bit much asking for someone to truly care about what's happening a world over, with no consequences on your life in your home.

I dislike using the term 'fake news' because it's what Trump has been trying to deflect with, but geez louise it certainly exists, and the fearmongering is not something I want to care about.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneSage View Post
    Mate I think cutting news out of my life was a great move. Did wonders for my mental health and for what I considered important to me. There are people who will fight the good fight but I am not one of them, I'm just a pleb trying to get by in life. Whatever opinion I have will change nothing for the powers that be. So when I stopped giving a shit about news, I felt better.

As for trustworthy news sites concerning NK, I agree. There is so much BS about NK it's ridiculous. It's a shit country, absolutely, but when the news reports there was a massive cave avalanche or whatever and now all the NK nuclear scientists are dead and so that's why NK is going to talk about peace...yeahhhhhhh.

I guess, what my rambling on is getting at, is to always follow the source. And to be honest that's a bit much asking for someone to truly care about what's happening a world over, with no consequences on your life in your home.

I dislike using the term 'fake news' because it's what Trump has been trying to deflect with, but geez louise it certainly exists, and the fearmongering is not something I want to care about.
    If you don't follow the news, how do you know what is real or fake? Are you basing your assertions on facts or feelings?

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    If you don't follow the news, how do you know what is real or fake? Are you basing your assertions on facts or feelings?
    I do follow it at times. There are bad news sources, sure. Fox News is fake news, for sure - no news there but outlandish outrage. But when it comes to NK, for example, the western news is just going by something said from a SK news source that cited a rumor. So, from rumor, to SK news, to news in America. Always follow the source.

The facts are always the most important. Absolutely.

Thread Information