Trump and North Korea's Kim Jong-un to meet 'as soon as possible'

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Ehhhh no.

Branding motivations can be just as bad as political motivations. You never know who is getting paid - in one way or another and not necessarily monetarily - to run a story, whether it's complimenting one brand or disparaging another.

I'm not reading product reviews.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Well, that was all very vague.

I expect they'll be trading personal insults again within 6 months, probably sooner.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
KYQbEBQ.gif

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
So Trump gave Kim the “legitimacy” (whatever that means in this case) of meeting with a sitting president, and agreed to end war games with South Korea, in exchange for what exactly?

The great negotiator, everyone.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Kim Jong Un is like “y’all still mad?”

This is silly theater. Pence turned away from PRK specifically because they killed an American young man, for no reason. How does Trump go to a brutal dictator, shake hands, and in the same week ask the G7 to let Plastic Putin back in?

On top of everything, Kim didn’t even need to give Trump a reacharound.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
So Trump gave Kim the “legitimacy” (whatever that means in this case) of meeting with a sitting president, and agreed to end war games with South Korea, in exchange for what exactly?

The great negotiator, everyone.

Sounds like we need those 30,000 troops to be in a different country real soon.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What do you mean what do I mean? You didn't know we have a ton of troops in South Korea?

Sounds like the US will just let China bully the region with their artificial islands.

Spheres of influence once again. What a shitty global policy.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
What do you mean what do I mean? You didn't know we have a ton of troops in South Korea?

Why would "we need" them in another country is what I'm asking.

Were you saying "It sounds like all US troops in SK are going to be removed?"

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Why would "we need" them in another country is what I'm asking.

Were you saying "It sounds like all US troops in SK are going to be removed?"

We don't "need" to have troops in another country as it is, and here we are.

But think of it this way, if the threat is removed, why would they need to be there? Do you think we will just send those people home in the name of peace? No way, we've still got more people to kill on this planet, they'll get moved to a new place.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
We don't "need" to have troops in another country as it is, and here we are.

But think of it this way, if the threat is removed, why would they need to be there? Do you think we will just send those people home in the name of peace? No way, we've still got more people to kill on this planet, they'll get moved to a new place.

Last I heard there's still buildings standing in the middle east, time to fix that.