Hello Hello!

drakus

n00b
Hi everybody. Thanks for the add, I only recently discovered the exiting and expensive world of neo geo. I mostly collect games and systems that I had when I was kid but for some reason the neo geo system is calling on me hard.
I am currently working on a CMVS have a couple of games to start messing around.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Damn.... You joined at the same time...

Just sayin'... it's almost nepotism...

xROTx

PS. Welcome to the forums... remind me of this thread in a few years if you're still around to play.. :p

Sega Rhea

n00b
Damn.... You joined at the same time...

Just sayin'... it's almost nepotism...

xROTx

PS. Welcome to the forums... remind me of this thread in a few years if you're still around to play.. :p

Well you old timers left him high and dry for a solid day, so I figured I'd do your dirty work. ;)

That and this account is new, but I'm not really new here. I joined back in college 11-14 years back.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
That and this account is new, but I'm not really new here. I joined back in college 11-14 years back.

I'd like details... kthx... I prefer a tidier forum database....

Old join details plz...

xROTx

PS. I view almost EVERYONE as a n00b... so don't fret it...

Sega Rhea

n00b
I'd like details... kthx... I prefer a tidier forum database....

Old join details plz...

xROTx

PS. I view almost EVERYONE as a n00b... so don't fret it...

The email I used back then I don't have anymore, and I can't remember the user name for the life of me. That was a long time ago.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The email I used back then I don't have anymore, and I can't remember the user name for the life of me. That was a long time ago.

Old email address then... I can find you from that!

Plus Date of Birth.... I will be in chat for a quicker resolution...

xROTx

drakus

n00b
Rot, pardon the stupid question but I can't see attachments in the forum. Am I doing something wrong?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot, pardon the stupid question but I can't see attachments in the forum. Am I doing something wrong?

ATM your account is restricted as a new member...

You will need time logged in and a certain number of posts to unlock full privileges...

This is a public information broadcast... kthx...

xROTx