Time to Spring Forward!

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Yep...that time of years coming up on Sunday, March 11 at 2 AM for the United States. As always, Arizona (except the Navajo Indian Reservation) and Hawaii do not observe DST and in a somewhat odd twist, Florida will go to DST and apparently will stay there indefinitely. In other words...in the fall when the rest of the nation goes back to Standard Time, Florida will stay an hour ahead :tickled:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
We lose an hour, but at least we're switching to the one that I feel we should be on year-round. I prefer it. Getting an extra hour to sleep in fall is always nice, but I always try to look at spring that way.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It's vacation time for me and my wife. Working midnights on daylight savings is a giant pain in the ass which usually takes doing paperwork because the time clock cannot figure out how to handle it. Plus even if they do figure it out the workers find a way to screw it up regardless by taking lunch during the time shift. Causing the manager to panic and force everyone to do paperwork regardless.

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
A friendly reminder so you don't get up early or late or whatever...

Yep...that time of years coming up on Sunday, March 11 at 2 AM for the United States. As always, Arizona (except the Navajo Indian Reservation) and Hawaii do not observe DST and in a somewhat odd twist, Florida will go to DST and apparently will stay there indefinitely. In other words...in the fall when the rest of the nation goes back to Standard Time, Florida will stay an hour ahead :tickled:

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
I like the additional hours of daylight. However, the time change is bullshit.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Still can't stand daylight savings time throws my sleep off.I still think it would have been better if the switch over started in april instead.

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
I'm only eating nachos, pizza, and ice cream today to offset the loss in sleep.