Interview with NeoSD on Eurogamer

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Input from Julian Rignall - class!

neosd

Neosd Developer
I have read the article now and I must say that I loved it.
GadgetUK´s description of why we are so hooked on classic games is totally accurate.

Terraonion is a company, yes. But the only reason that exists is the love for classic hardware we have inside.

Last year we rejected large financial offers to develop devices for slot machines, much more than what we could we make doing the gaming devices we are working at now.

Taking punctual occasions of stress, I must say that we are in love with the work we do.

I just wish that sometimes people were more vehement and considered the resources that we have and the impact some things that happens on forums have over our health.

Alex,

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I have read the article now and I must say that I loved it.
GadgetUK´s description of why we are so hooked on classic games is totally accurate.

Terraonion is a company, yes. But the only reason that exists is the love for classic hardware we have inside.

Last year we rejected large financial offers to develop devices for slot machines, much more than what we could we make doing the gaming devices we are working at now.

Taking punctual occasions of stress, I must say that we are in love with the work we do.

I just wish that sometimes people were more vehement and considered the resources that we have and the impact some things that happens on forums have over our health.

Alex,

You are doing a top job sir and I have started a NeoSD Pro savings fund ready for the release (MVS)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Love your work mate, you're doing great things.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Love your work mate, you're doing great things.

Its not my work at all, its our work.

neodev and myself are partners and there is a huge lot of people that work with us now.

Its a great big team work

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member

neodev and myself are partners and there is a huge lot of people that work with us now.

That is most certainly what I meant. ;)

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

I'm really impressed with the work you've done on this unit. The Neo Scene has been an utter mess over the years so it's nice to see a solid legit product.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Great interview and article =D I love the way it pulls in two of the most influential companies in the retro scene, and touches on other cool things as well. ie. Terra Onion, Krikkz, and the Super NT. The fact they used a couple of my quotes there is great =D I never knew about that website until now!

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
That was definitely an interesting read. Quite a bit of information that was probably not known before. Congrats!

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Was so happy to see this in-depth coverage on my favorite modern gaming site!

Burgers5750

Kabuki Klasher
Great read if you ignore some of the dickhead comments left below the article.

Some people are complete philistines.

Aphextwin

n00b
Hello...
I’m back after a few years...anywhere I can inquire about the neoSD cart? Thanks