NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Hine62

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Fantastic! I can't wait to pick this up... :multi_co: I've spent way too much on carts this year and it is only March, lol. Great work!

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yes darksoft is ironing out the kinks, but that's what happens with every new product, SSD3, Super NT, Neo SD, etc.

So you're saying you'd be okay with a toaster that kinda works instead of a slightly more expensive one that actually does work?

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
So you're saying you'd be okay with a toaster that kinda works instead of a slightly more expensive one that actually does work?

He's two faced sucking hard wherever he's at.

The right people know.

I'm very interested in hearing about this as I am in the target group for this upgrade. The 5 games available and loading times greatly reduced means this is all over my radar.

May have to sell some games soon.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Hmm to bad i bought a AES NeoSd a few months ago. I orginally wanted a RAM version for faster loading times.
The Pro is pretty much what i wanted but i could live with even 1 slot for flash or even without flash.

Great product. I guess its really time to sell my AES collection now.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
MVS Pro preorder ahoy.

I'm really glad I waited. I'm really, really, really glad I didn't preorder DS' cart.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Ugh, but I already have the both NeoSD's.....now this...

Todd, you're a jerk, you didn't even let me come over and touch it...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You're still talking about the Neo SD Pro right?

tlpsm.jpg

xROTx

WNivek

Overtop Pathfinder
An exciting announcement, to be sure.

For myself, I fear I'll have to pass this one by - my original NeoSD was pricey enough, and it would be difficult for me to justify the purchase of another.
Nevertheless I look forward to further news of this new hardware, and I wish the best of luck to the Terraonion team.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Hmmmmm my birthday is coming maybe I'll drop some hints to my wife.... (Pry won't work but hell why not)

Sega Rhea

n00b
Welp. Anyone need to get rid of a regular NeoSD, haha.

Seriously though, depending on price, this is VERY tempting. I can't believe how the community went from cheap chinese multicarts to the NeoSD and now to this Pro unit in such a short amount of time. Great work, blows my mind.

Beelay

New Challenger
I was just about to buy a NeoSD... guess I'll wait! This looks incredible!

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
ToPWIeO.gif

I am late to this party, but bra-fucking-vo. You've outdone yourselves. The NeoSD was already so well put together, I had not even considered you might go back and do more.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
What's the price on this new version gonna be? Not a fan of flashcarts and not buying but just curious. Original is already discounted.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
What's the price on this new version gonna be? Not a fan of flashcarts and not buying but just curious. Original is already discounted.

How about you read the fuckin' thread...

..and learn to multi-quote...

Troll or not... i'll delete your fuckin' existence if you don't shape up...

neosd

Neosd Developer

Original is NOT DISCOUNTED.

We don´t have stock of AES and we are already tired about answering emails about when are we going to ship Super SD System 3 (it will be monday BTW), so we decided to stop AES sales until we have stock back, just to not get more emails asking about when are we going to ship.

Both NEOSD and NEOSD PRO will be sold at the same time, at different prices.

More details when we have shipped Super SD System 3 (in about two weeks), we are doing so many things right now :

Super SD System 3 shipment
New website design
Neosd production.
Neosd PRO production.
Our own forum

And a pile of other things more that i can´t talk about.

We are just trying to focus on priorities (Super SD System 3 shipment and new website/forums), everything else (NEOSD restock) can wait

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

If you have no intention of buying one, why does the price concern you?

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
And the lazy consumer who didn't buy the original release wins again!

Seren

n00b
Glad I waited and didn't buy a DS cart after reading about glitches and seeing images of green debug screens. It's understandable that early adopters may encounter these issues, yet for the amount of time it was in development there is no excuse imo.

I hope to order a MVS version of the NeoSD Pro once more news and prices are announced.