NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
I promisse you that we have something bigger on the pocket.

Pirority now over anything else is to ship SSDS3. I am just waiting for the call to drive to factory and get everything shipped, then we move one to other things
(i expect to be this week, this what we agreeded)

BTW, thanks for the words

You guys totally deserve it! Your actions have spoken VERY loudly about how much you value your customers. Now I'm SUPER excited for what you guys are brining out next. Looks like it's going to be an amazing year for Terraonion and a rough year for my wallet :p

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Alright, this is the definitive Neo Geo multi cart. End of story.

I have to sell my 138-in-1 and 161-in-1 and some other carts I have and get the Pro.

Time to save up, hopefully I'll be able to order one soon.

This really came out of nowhere btw, I wish this had been announced a bit earlier so I could start selling and saving up money for it.

Well done, really, awesome product.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
RKk8tlR.jpg

xROTx

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'm all over this like an Alaskan on a bottle of cough syrup.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I love my NeoSD and the Pro looks just sick. I'll be interested to see what the price will be. Awesome work!

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Wow, this is going to be an expensive year! I might have to pull the trigger on a flashcart now. I've waited a long while to see which product would come out on top, convincing myself that my 160-in-1 is fine for now...but it looks too good to pass up.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
For all those Darksofts device order guys... I have included a pixelated version....

BtXQAk4.png

...I would suggest turning the voltage on your PC/Laptop/Mobile Device to 4.6V.... to fix the image :keke:

xROTx

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
For all those Darksofts device order guys... I have included a pixelated version....

BtXQAk4.png

...I would suggest turning the voltage on your PC/Laptop/Mobile Device to 4.6V.... to fix the image :keke:

xROTx

ahahah the darksoft filter

cyd

New Challenger
I wish I had this much ambition! Ant chance that you left a few spare IOs for the link-games? ;)

100Daily

n00b
Bravo! I am so happy with my NeoSD, I am not sure I can part with more cash but it looks amazing! You guys rock.

neosd

Neosd Developer
I wish I had this much ambition! Ant chance that you left a few spare IOs for the link-games? ;)

Hello,

Yes, we thought about that.

We have left all needed hardware (both on the pcb and also on the shell) but its not coded or tested, this is why we haven´t anounced it.

We have plans to do it but until its done its not being advertished, cause it may end not working at all. One dosen´t has something until its working ...

link.jpg

Last edited:

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Wow! More incentive to sell the collection.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
HELLO DARKSOFT GUYS... WELCOME WELCOME...

OKQBgoU.png

xROTx

PS. Please feel free to join and contribute....

EDIT. Say what you LIKE guys... but we don't delete posts or ban members JUST because we feel it's bad for "Bizness"...

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
This is amazing!!! You guys should throw an NGPC emulator on there too!!! (wishful thinking)

cyd

New Challenger
I had a guess about that unpopulated socket ;) Keep up the good work guys!

neosd

Neosd Developer
BTW, here is a nice picture i want to share.

Its the PROG pcb layout design, it can be seen how deep the design is this time.

Hope you guys like it

prog_layout.jpeg