NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Is Irritating Maze working with Controller Stick on the SD without UNIBIOS? Is there a patch needed?

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
You *need* the Unibios in order to play with a standard joystick and buttons.

You've seen my video. Buttons and controller do not respond. Start+Select launch unibios but useless without a controller or button functionality.
There is a patched P-Rom out there.

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
Anyone have any idea how I explain to my other half that I just bought a mega sd direct from TO and the only Neo SD Pro that was on ebay?

I think she is going to kill me!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Anyone have any idea how I explain to my other half that I just bought a mega sd direct from TO and the only Neo SD Pro that was on ebay?

Yea it’s pretty easy.

“It’s my money, i pay bills here, fuck off”

That should about do it. No one is ever going to tell me how to spend my money meanwhile they are out buying worthless shit too.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Yea it’s pretty easy.

That should about do it. No one is ever going to tell me how to spend my money meanwhile they are out buying worthless shit too.

Word

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,

Um, maybe don’t tell her? My wife and I keep our finances separate just for this reason.

Knud

Krauser's Shoe Shiner

What she does not know, doesn't hurt her

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Yea it’s pretty easy.

Words of wisdom!

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member

If purchasing those isn't causing you to miss other important bills, then it's none of her beeswax.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Um, maybe don’t tell her? My wife and I keep our finances separate just for this reason.

Yep 100% keep your finances separate. Who the hell wants to justify every purchase they make? Please wifey can I buy toy? Sounds like hell.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Yep 100% keep your finances separate. Who the hell wants to justify every purchase they make? Please wifey can I buy toy? Sounds like hell.

You’re a glorified kid at that point. I’m thankful everyone in my life has been supportive of what I enjoy as well. I couldn’t imagine deciding to be with someone and then they dictate what I enjoy.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
AES Pro cart MAYBE next year.

MVS Pro cart in probably 2-ish months.

We're at about two-ish months now.

Dare I get excited that the MVS Pro is nearing release?

bLiGhTy

War Room Troll
We're at about two-ish months now.

Dare I get excited that the MVS Pro is nearing release?

You should be! It’s been a long time since I’ve spent all day itching to get home. This cart is mustard 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
You should be! It’s been a long time since I’ve spent all day itching to get home. This cart is mustard ����������������

0001300000212_1_A1C1_1200.jpg

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
No info on Pro here, but both versions of the regular ass NeoSD are in stock again at both Terraonion and SAG. First time I've seen them in stock for a good minute.

mario64

n00b
I am having a bizarre issue with my NeoSD Pro. I get menu sounds but get no in-game audio on any game except Samurai Shodown V. I’ve tried reset.cfg but it didn’t help. Also tried a different SD card. Actual AES carts work fine. Anyone have a clue what might be happening? Thank you

promking

Marked Wolf
Can anyone help me find a romset? For my NeoSD. The two I found were dead links, any help is gladly appreciated.

Digmac

Leona's Therapist
Can anyone help me find a romset? For my NeoSD. The two I found were dead links, any help is gladly appreciated.

Download the official NeoSD converter and a MAME Neo Geo rom set and batch covert them. Terraonion gives you the utility to covert the romset by signing up on their website with your serial number.

It isn’t difficult or that time consuming to do.

promking

Marked Wolf
Download the official NeoSD converter and a MAME Neo Geo rom set and batch covert them. Terraonion gives you the utility to covert the romset by signing up on their website with your serial number.

It isn’t difficult or that time consuming to do.

Yeah I agree, just a lot of them corrupt when you convert em.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rom Set....

Prom Set....

Bored.... maybe it's time... to meld this entire Neosd Forum into Tech....

xROTx