Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast
Results 226 to 250 of 345

Thread: NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

  1. #226
    Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
    fenikso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wandering through quiet lands

    Posts
    3,385
    Oh man, you're never going to get a good RGB signal if you hook up the SSDS3 that way!

    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post


    Edit - Honestly don't care too much about shell color, I'll buy it at some point anyways.
    Last edited by fenikso; 05-24-2018 at 01:14 PM.

  2. #227
    Goal! Goal! Goal!
    phoenixdownita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    United States

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    You are the worst kind of 'fan' always with your 2 cents here and 2 cents there. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're full of shit and no one cares?
    Every day I look in the mirror I am reminded that I am full of shit, my eyes are brown so I am full of it to the brim. That revelation hurt me 2 decades ago, now I live with it, speak my mind, ask my questions, vomit my 2 cents.

    Given they got the flash chips now waiting to know the final price.

  3. #228
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by fenikso View Post
    Oh man, you're never going to get a good RGB signal if you hook up the SSDS3 that way!
    .
    i would have made some hilarious coment about this but the hate-o-meter is really high atm, so i better pass on that.

    two eyes on my back while i walk on the street.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?



    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  4. #229
    Dodgeball Yakuza
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    WHQ

    Posts
    778
    i would pay a few extra $/€/ for a golden shell. gold fits perfect for aes, omega, the black analogue...

    but: you cant go wrong with a simple black shell. fits for everyone & easier to produce & the inside counts...

  5. #230
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    i would pay a few extra $/€/ for a golden shell. gold fits perfect for aes, omega, the black analogue...

    but: you cant go wrong with a simple black shell. fits for everyone & easier to produce & the inside counts...
    Yes, but we want something pretty special, something we can keep for years and remember, this is one of the reasons of neosd pro to exist.

    I get the point that going with black solid would do the job and no one would complain but i would preffer something more special for myself.

    So the plan more or less now is to see if i can produce a small batch of black transparent smoke for myself and offer two options, solid black and this one. If the costs are high i will have to pass on my own taste, i asume ...
    Last edited by neosd; 05-24-2018 at 05:13 PM.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?



    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  6. #231
    Kuroko's Training Dummy
    Jumpingmanjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    The Internet

    Posts
    82
    You could make it hot pink and people would still buy it.

  7. #232
    Bashful Neophyte

    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Florida

    Posts
    16
    If you think smoke is cool. Do smoke.

    If you are concerned about options, maybe work with Stone Age gamer to have them stock colors for those who want to customize - like they do with the Everdrive.

  8. #233
    Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.
    madman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Kentucky State Penitentiary

    Posts
    6,568
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    You are the worst kind of 'fan' always with your 2 cents here and 2 cents there. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're full of shit and no one cares?
    He does the same nonsense on Atari Age too. That's just how he is.

  9. #234
    Ralf & Clark's Drinking Buddy
    fenikso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Wandering through quiet lands

    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    i would have made some hilarious coment about this but the hate-o-meter is really high atm, so i better pass on that.

    two eyes on my back while i walk on the street.
    You're always welcome to pm me your hilarious comments, unlike the noobs, and that toodooshy guy, I was born with a sense of humor.

  10. #235
    Crazed MVS Addict
    nam9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Norway

    Posts
    142
    Go smoke. Looks amazing.

  11. #236
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,791
    Hey Lads...

    I opened up the Terraonion Forum so you don't have to be logged on to read it anymore....

    I am NOT sayin' we are AtariAge and start deleting posts and stuffs... so here's my assessment...

    NG.com is home and I would suggest the vast majority of our memberbase just wants a nice easy life enjoying the scene... and reading up about new stuffs...

    ...In my assessment... the Terraonion team have benefited the scene and NG.com... so I have a certain sense of "involvement"...

    This of course may change over time... but at the current moment... upsetting my world point of view is fraught with peril...

    xROTx

  12. #237
    Dodgeball Yakuza
    aku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    WHQ

    Posts
    778
    Quote Originally Posted by neosd View Post
    Yes, but we want something pretty special, something we can keep for years and remember, this is one of the reasons of neosd pro to exist.
    as i said: gold, gold, gold...

  13. #238
    Rugal's Thug
    Spycee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Montreal

    Posts
    107
    I'd say choose a color that YOU like. If someone skips this because of the color they're *pretty* stupid and visibly has no life.

    Or propose a color choice but since it will cost you more $$$ you should just stick with your preferred color.

  14. #239
    Kuroko's Training Dummy

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Nassovia

    Posts
    71
    I like the plain and simple black of a standard cart. But if you're after something unique, smoke seems fine.

  15. #240
    Sho's Rival
    Tw3ek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Mortville

    Posts
    1,430
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    as i said: gold, gold, gold...
    [Rot] 1:39 pm: Twonk is a SAVIOR!

  16. #241


    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Germany

    Posts
    378
    Well clear plastic often breaks fast after some ageing. The usual cartrige color is fine and i prefer that color but you could also do a different color.
    I will buy an AES version.
    SNK the future is now

  17. #242
    Morden's Lackey

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    warlock/brightwarrior class heavy destroyer upgrade, E.A.S. Styx.

    Posts
    360

    Thumbs up

    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    Hey Lads...

    I opened up the Terraonion Forum so you don't have to be logged on to read it anymore....

    I am NOT sayin' we are AtariAge and start deleting posts and stuffs... so here's my assessment...

    NG.com is home and I would suggest the vast majority of our memberbase just wants a nice easy life enjoying the scene... and reading up about new stuffs...

    ...In my assessment... the Terraonion team have benefited the scene and NG.com... so I have a certain sense of "involvement"...

    This of course may change over time... but at the current moment... upsetting my world point of view is fraught with peril...

    xROTx
    hahahahahaha!
    cmon, we adults here.
    accounts are subject to the whims of the staffs regardless of place, here is no *cough chatbox* different.
    in any event, have a bottle of whitley neill gin on me, for being super cool and that.

  18. #243
    Calvin & Hobbes

    Rot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    InChatKthx

    Posts
    9,791
    Quote Originally Posted by amiga1200 View Post
    hahahahahaha!
    cmon, we adults here.
    accounts are subject to the whims of the staffs regardless of place, here is no *cough chatbox* different.
    in any event, have a bottle of whitley neill gin on me, for being super cool and that.
    Amiga... On the main forums I'm different...

    It would be adviseable that you just play nice out on the main forums...

    The members who have tried to troll me outside of chat... usually have a shortened lifespan around here...

  19. #244
    Member AlxUnderBase's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Romania

    Posts
    37
    Personally ... i do prefer to choose a bunch of colours like on stone age gamer everdrives solution, even is little bit more on the final price. But can be also in the way you thought.... a specific colour for this product and of course a special case for the cartridge itself! When the release date (or preorder date) will come ... evrybody will be on it !
    Neo Geo AES Serial# 033218 (Aes 3-3 Rev)

  20. #245
    Crazed MVS Addict

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Austin, TX

    Posts
    144
    I'd like a fire red one to match my stone age gamer everdrives, but I'd take any color made. I'm holding out for the MVS version so it doesn't matter too much when it's in my Big Red. My Analaogue CMVS though.... hmmm... can you make a black wooden case?
    Good Sellers/Traders/Buyers: sonofx51, VanillaThunder, B.I.GPSYCHE, D-Lite, rimm_rs, xRealNinjuzx, LazerByte, Catman, bluevoodu, vagabond, Vectorman0

  21. #246
    Neosd Developer neosd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Europe

    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by AlxUnderBase View Post
    Personally ... i do prefer to choose a bunch of colours like on stone age gamer everdrives solution, even is little bit more on the final price. But can be also in the way you thought.... a specific colour for this product and of course a special case for the cartridge itself! When the release date (or preorder date) will come ... evrybody will be on it !
    The main issue is that everyday we want to add more things to the packaging, everything sums and for the low quantities we are going to produce it ends in a lot of money.

    Anyways, we will consider the multiple colors option, my main concern is paying shipping costs from china to spain and not sell those shells.
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?



    NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member


  22. #247
    Another Striker
    ChrisB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    England

    Posts
    319
    Any closer to a release date or pricing information?

  23. #248
    Kuroko's Training Dummy

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Nassovia

    Posts
    71
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB View Post
    Any closer to a release date or pricing information?

  24. #249
    Super Spy Agent
    snes_collector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Virginia

    Posts
    767
    This thing looks awesome so far, can’t wait!
    Last edited by snes_collector; 07-19-2018 at 09:01 AM.

  25. #250
    Armored Scrum Object
    Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Your trash can

    Posts
    259
    Looks good
    Alright, back again with THE IMMORTAL JOHN HANCOCK

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •