NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
No, it’s global. You could always submit that to Alex as a feature request.

Its best to be global IMO, espicially once they have SLOT changing like real multislot hardware.

DazaMcc

n00b
I have to say, this looks amazing. I was weighing up the pros and cons of both cartridges and this has decided it for me in NeoSD's favour. As long as it's not too much more expensive than the original cart, i would order an AES version right now. Is there anywhere I can enter my email address to get automatic updates about this? I really want one.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Is there anywhere I can enter my email address to get automatic updates about this? I really want one.

This aint you personal pager system...

Why don't you just pretend you're in some way a gamer or part of a community.... instead of coming across as a lazy ass leech...

DazaMcc

n00b
WOW! What a response to a newcomer to this forum. Can you highlight the part where I offended you the most? Was i an asshole in some way? Did i disrespect you somehow? I would never want to be in a community with you in it!

MobiusStripTech

Mr. Big's Thug
WOW! What a response to a newcomer to this forum. Can you highlight the part where I offended you the most? Was i an asshole in some way? Did i disrespect you somehow? I would never want to be in a community with you in it!

Ban incoming.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Well New members who post without even reading any of the faqs aren't really welcome.

Win, win situation, bye.

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Ban incoming.

tumblr_mvyj69kVop1rj2phto1_500.gif

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

TBH... The amount of n00b dumbness I've seen from newly registered members and what I would term "oldtymer n00bness" during this Terraonion phase has been somewhat irritating...

...Let's do an example here of how to do the NG.com thingy....

When I joined like a while back... I decided to actually read stuff and contribute... SURE I got myself into trouble and got threatened with a ban in my first 2 weeks here...

But I knew if I stuck it out... things would be fine...

...The most important thing was actually contributing and not assuming the members here would accept you even tho you held a good degree... good job... or that you've been around the scene for quite some time... etc etc...

The recent spate of n00b "entitlement" imo is somewhat aggravating... however, as today I'm in a somewhat tolerant mood... I'll let this one go...

xROTx

PS. Read the forums... enjoy the site.... but never... ever assume that we're just going to accept you ... just because that's how they do it on other sites or social media platforms...

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I have to say, this looks amazing. I was weighing up the pros and cons of both cartridges and this has decided it for me in NeoSD's favour. As long as it's not too much more expensive than the original cart, i would order an AES version right now. Is there anywhere I can enter my email address to get automatic updates about this? I really want one.

Did you not realize that you can subscribe to this thread? That would give you said updates. If you don't want to be part of this community you're more than welcome to check their website every 5 mins so you don't miss the opportunity to order one of these. Either way, you are coming off as a impatient customer.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Did you not realize that you can subscribe to this thread? That would give you said updates. If you don't want to be part of this community you're more than welcome to check their website every 5 mins so you don't miss the opportunity to order one of these. Either way, you are coming off as a impatient customer.

I know... that's why I replied to this one...

Subscribing to a thread is easy... but why bother finding out when you can just push a post button instead...

Meh... I fear for the future when the present day mentality of the "scene" is one of "entitlement"...

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Your reply is a lot more friendly and helpful, thank you.

I aint here to be your friend lad...

I have a function to perform here and I do whatever it takes...

Just think of this episode... as catching me at a good time... It could've gone the other way tbh...

xROTx

PS. I'd suggest you read the site thoroughly... it's sorta enjoyable in the main...

... not ALL the mods have a bigass "I'm a mod banner on them"...

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
I never could have imagined this when I first got my Neo Geo 25+ years ago. The technical achievements by dedicated community members never cease to amaze me.

I'd been debating getting a NeoSD to keep from swapping games between my Big Red and my CMVS slim, but this does it. Assuming this thing won't be $1000 or something, I'm definitely down to get the Pro. Looks like I'll be waiting a while though as they have to go through the Super SD 3 and NeoSD Pro AES production batches first. Still, I've waited this long. :)

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
To reiterate Katsu, it seems we've finally reached that point where we can actually get as near an arcade perfect recreation on the hardware with the convenience of SD memory cards. I'll be watching this closely. Kudos.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
To reiterate Katsu, it seems we've finally reached that point where we can actually get as near an arcade perfect recreation on the hardware with the convenience of SD memory cards. I'll be watching this closely. Kudos.

Near? What does this mean? Dude, its roms running in the actual hardware. There's no near.

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
You sound like one of those guys on facebook that say everdrives arent the same as running actual carts. There's no semantics here, you're making an ill informed post.

Okay love. You win this internet argument. I'm about to head out to meetup with some friends and not much in the mood to deal with your brand of autistic screeching. Have a good night.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Okay love. You win this internet argument. I'm about to head out to meetup with some friends and not much in the mood to deal with your brand of autistic screeching. Have a good night.

Says the guy who does this, "What is Boomzies? Simple, two guys talking and debating about video game culture with a live audience."
Talk about living the pathetic life. Dude disappear like you did last time.

Last edited:

Jedah Doma

Chroma Ma' Doma!,
Says the guy who does this, "What is Boomzies? Simple, two guys talking and debating about video game culture with a live audience."
Talk about living the pathetic life. Dude disappear like you did last time.

See now THAT'S a perfect case of when semantics matter. Yes indeed, it was a pretty cringy name. I had no idea it was a euphemism for taking a shit.

But hey, it's my side hobby of making videos and I'm digging the new direction the channel is going in. Don't think it will be a huge success, but that's why it's not my day job. I don't want to be DSP. :lolz:

P.S. Yes, now heading to my friend's house. I just saw your comment and it made me laugh about that dumb show of mine. I had to comment.

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
It's alright post misinformation and then dance around the fact that you did like it doesn't matter. It's cool, go see your friends.

phoenixdownita

Cheng's Errand Boy
Are we any closer to the release of the NeoSD PRO?

[as an aside any reason why the Terraonion forums are now visible only when signed in?]