NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

Lord Igniz

n00b
Has there been any updates to the NeoGeo CD support, as in, any new games added to the list? Because it hasn't been updated in a while. Would like to play KoF 94 on my NeoSD Pro.

incrediblehark

New Challenger
Was hoping to get a NEOSD Pro AES but no idea of when it will be in stock. Should I hold out or just bite the bullet and get a regular NEOSD? Right now the NEO CD support is what's holding me back... would be nice to have that and sell off my CD collection.

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Just ordered one. Let's see if it lives up to my expectations.

Came to scout before purchasing the MVS Neo SD Pro. Glad I did since the poor support isn’t going to fly on a $600+ cart.

I need to remind myself that a third party had to clean up the mess that was my first TO product.

Good to see some old-timers still around.

Edit: Do I get a 20 year badge soon?

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Trying to order one, but when I put my card information it says "Transaction in Progress" then goes back to the credit card screen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Card is valid and I called Discover, they're not seeing any blocked or pending transactions.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Trying to order one, but when I put my card information it says "Transaction in Progress" then goes back to the credit card screen.

Anyone else experiencing this? Card is valid and I called Discover, they're not seeing any blocked or pending transactions.

We don't accept Discover card, unfortunately. Apparently it's not very popular in Europe and our CC processor doesn't support it.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Well that would certainly do it. Thanks for the heads up Yodd!

Just an FYI, on the site it displays it as an accepted payment method where you put your card info in. It's not listed on the previous screen.

Capture.PNG

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
They were supposed to remove that. Will look into it.

philjay

n00b
Hi, the Neo Sd Pro MVS is compatible with AES System with JapanGameOnline adapter MVS to AES?

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist

Hey KP, since you have owned the original; do you know if it's possible to have the game changed by using a button on the cp, much like you would have in a regular 4-slot? Can't seem to get an answer if it's possible or not although it would make sense that this won't work.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
@Gaston

Can't work, you only have 1 flash slot for 1 game.

Ok, thanks.
My reasoning was that you normally hardwire the change game button to the mvs board. If that button could be linked (through mapping in the Neosd menu) to a 'virtual' game switch that would have been nice.

Rick Dangerous

Quiz Detective
Ordered one! Pretty pricey but since i DIDN't pre-order PS5 or XBone X Series One XX like everyone else i could make it work.

Really excited since many carts are now just stupidly expensive.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Got my Neo SD Pro in this week. Pretty awesome hardware, no issues so far. Playing through a bunch of games I dont own, might start selling of some of my MVS stuff.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Got my Neo SD Pro in this week. Pretty awesome hardware, no issues so far. Playing through a bunch of games I dont own, might start selling of some of my MVS stuff.

How long did it take for it to be shipped? I am on 3 weeks and the status is still " payment accepted".

Anybody know the email address for customer service?

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
How long did it take for it to be shipped? I am on 3 weeks and the status is still " payment accepted".

Similar situation here, I used their contact form and they told me they are working to have the pending orders fulfilled by the end of the month.

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Similar situation here, I used their contact form and they told me they are working to have the pending orders fulfilled by the end of the month.

Mine was super fast, but I did order right as they went up, I might have been the start of the line. Ordered Sep 28, Shipped Oct 6, Received Oct 12th.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
We are still processing and shipping them. We anticipate having them all shipped by the end of the month.

Each cart gets tested which includes flashing Kof2k3 to all 4 flash memory slots. So each cart takes around 25 or so minutes to prep and test. And we've sold nearly the entire run of 400 carts.

Fygee

20 Year Member
Mine's been working perfectly so far in my big red 4-slot. Many thanks for finally getting this released. Totally worth the wait to have those extra flash slots and a RAM slot.

I know it's likely this will be the only run, but I hope you do another for folks that missed the boat.