NEOSD PRO - The New Terranonion Neo Geo Product March 2018.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Oh man, you're never going to get a good RGB signal if you hook up the SSDS3 that way!

pro_ssd3_1.jpeg

pro_ssd3_2.jpeg

Edit - Honestly don't care too much about shell color, I'll buy it at some point anyways.

Last edited:

phoenixdownita

Cheng's Errand Boy
You are the worst kind of 'fan' always with your 2 cents here and 2 cents there. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're full of shit and no one cares?

Every day I look in the mirror I am reminded that I am full of shit, my eyes are brown so I am full of it to the brim. That revelation hurt me 2 decades ago, now I live with it, speak my mind, ask my questions, vomit my 2 cents.

Given they got the flash chips now waiting to know the final price.

neosd

Neosd Developer
Oh man, you're never going to get a good RGB signal if you hook up the SSDS3 that way!

i would have made some hilarious coment about this but the hate-o-meter is really high atm, so i better pass on that.

two eyes on my back while i walk on the street.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
i would pay a few extra $/€/£ for a golden shell. gold fits perfect for aes, omega, the black analogue...

but: you cant go wrong with a simple black shell. fits for everyone & easier to produce & the inside counts... ;)

neosd

Neosd Developer
i would pay a few extra $/€/£ for a golden shell. gold fits perfect for aes, omega, the black analogue...

but: you cant go wrong with a simple black shell. fits for everyone & easier to produce & the inside counts... ;)

Yes, but we want something pretty special, something we can keep for years and remember, this is one of the reasons of neosd pro to exist.

I get the point that going with black solid would do the job and no one would complain but i would preffer something more special for myself.

So the plan more or less now is to see if i can produce a small batch of black transparent smoke for myself and offer two options, solid black and this one. If the costs are high i will have to pass on my own taste, i asume ...

Last edited:

xwred5

n00b
If you think smoke is cool. Do smoke.

If you are concerned about options, maybe work with Stone Age gamer to have them stock colors for those who want to customize - like they do with the Everdrive.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
You are the worst kind of 'fan' always with your 2 cents here and 2 cents there. Did it ever occur to you that maybe you're full of shit and no one cares?

He does the same nonsense on Atari Age too. That's just how he is.

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
i would have made some hilarious coment about this but the hate-o-meter is really high atm, so i better pass on that.

two eyes on my back while i walk on the street.

You're always welcome to pm me your hilarious comments, unlike the noobs, and that toodooshy guy, I was born with a sense of humor.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hey Lads...

I opened up the Terraonion Forum so you don't have to be logged on to read it anymore....

I am NOT sayin' we are AtariAge and start deleting posts and stuffs... so here's my assessment...

NG.com is home and I would suggest the vast majority of our memberbase just wants a nice easy life enjoying the scene... and reading up about new stuffs...

...In my assessment... the Terraonion team have benefited the scene and NG.com... so I have a certain sense of "involvement"...

This of course may change over time... but at the current moment... upsetting my world point of view is fraught with peril...

xROTx

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Yes, but we want something pretty special, something we can keep for years and remember, this is one of the reasons of neosd pro to exist.

as i said: gold, gold, gold... ;)

Spycee

Cheng's Errand Boy
I'd say choose a color that YOU like. If someone skips this because of the color they're *pretty* stupid and visibly has no life.

Or propose a color choice but since it will cost you more $$$ you should just stick with your preferred color.

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I like the plain and simple black of a standard cart. But if you're after something unique, smoke seems fine.

Gamemaster

20 Year Member
Well clear plastic often breaks fast after some ageing. The usual cartrige color is fine and i prefer that color but you could also do a different color.
I will buy an AES version.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
Spoiler:
Hey Lads...

I opened up the Terraonion Forum so you don't have to be logged on to read it anymore....

I am NOT sayin' we are AtariAge and start deleting posts and stuffs... so here's my assessment...

NG.com is home and I would suggest the vast majority of our memberbase just wants a nice easy life enjoying the scene... and reading up about new stuffs...

...In my assessment... the Terraonion team have benefited the scene and NG.com... so I have a certain sense of "involvement"...

This of course may change over time... but at the current moment... upsetting my world point of view is fraught with peril...

xROTx
hahahahahaha!
cmon, we adults here.
accounts are subject to the whims of the staffs regardless of place, here is no *cough chatbox* different.:p
in any event, have a bottle of whitley neill gin on me, for being super cool and that. :D

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Spoiler:
hahahahahaha!
cmon, we adults here.
accounts are subject to the whims of the staffs regardless of place, here is no *cough chatbox* different.:p
in any event, have a bottle of whitley neill gin on me, for being super cool and that. :D

Amiga... On the main forums I'm different...

It would be adviseable that you just play nice out on the main forums...

The members who have tried to troll me outside of chat... usually have a shortened lifespan around here...

Personally ... i do prefer to choose a bunch of colours like on stone age gamer everdrives solution, even is little bit more on the final price. But can be also in the way you thought.... a specific colour for this product and of course a special case for the cartridge itself! When the release date (or preorder date) will come ... evrybody will be on it !

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
I'd like a fire red one to match my stone age gamer everdrives, but I'd take any color made. I'm holding out for the MVS version so it doesn't matter too much when it's in my Big Red. My Analaogue CMVS though.... hmmm... can you make a black wooden case? ;)

neosd

Neosd Developer
Personally ... i do prefer to choose a bunch of colours like on stone age gamer everdrives solution, even is little bit more on the final price. But can be also in the way you thought.... a specific colour for this product and of course a special case for the cartridge itself! When the release date (or preorder date) will come ... evrybody will be on it !

The main issue is that everyday we want to add more things to the packaging, everything sums and for the low quantities we are going to produce it ends in a lot of money.

Anyways, we will consider the multiple colors option, my main concern is paying shipping costs from china to spain and not sell those shells.