Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are people allowed secrets?

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    I grew up on Goatse, Tubgirl and Rotten. I can't say it was for the best...

!!

One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    So you were THAT guy in school, aye?

Neo-Geo.com's
    Top Rated Bully.
    Parking in handicap spaces, while handicapped people make handicapped faces
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Steakandcheese.com
    Stileproject.com
    Ogrish.com

Quote Originally Posted by swlovinist View Post
    And this is why I don't post here more often. Some truly terrible posts here.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSegaDude View Post
    There's a reason why I don't post much here...

Quote Originally Posted by FilthyRear View Post
    Steakandcheese.com
    Stileproject.com
    Ogrish.com
    Stileproject was pretty bad. It had content that could whittle down ones humanity.
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Kula's Candy

warlock/brightwarrior class heavy destroyer upgrade, E.A.S. Styx.
    split down the middle.
    free speech and freedom of expression all the way, inluding firerams possesion, open or concealed.
    i'm from england btw, if america cave to the leftie marxist though police, train cars to work/death camps are the new real estate.
    that said, in the here and now, in the moment, if i say shit, i pay there and them ad-hoc one-on-one.
    loose lips sink ships, talk is dangerous. (hitler)
    since the internet age, everthing typed and said in vid is bs at best.
    pov DOESN'T equate to real actions.
    when facebook became a thing, a friend of mine was fired on the spot for not liking the shitty hours and wank wage at a local petshop.
    fuckin bitch complaing was prior all for a witchhunt based on povs.
    funny how her tune changed when she was shitcanned for her pov in public AFTER THE FACT!
    in regards to company representation, they fucked up by subscribing to the stasi, and should NOT have used the host, or written the contract in such a way, public pov fuckes em,
    don't give a ff if they are racist, as long as the real time effects don't come back to haunt me, and they don't do shit on my company time.
    what they do or say off-campus, not fuckin orwell or marx.
    have at it.
    on that, i would be racist if my speech was curtailed (illegal to critique islam in england) and my rights and freedoms handed over to an UNWANTED interloping invasive ideology i had no say in inviting into the country i reside..
    gusmoney and smokehouse for the win.
    good point gents, you to evilwasabi.
    [edit]
    shit wiiu.
    Last edited by Amiga1200; 03-08-2018 at 07:57 AM.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by amiga1200 View Post
    split down the middle.
    free speech and freedom of expression all the way, inluding firerams possesion, open or concealed.
    i'm from england btw, if america cave to the leftie marxist though police, train cars to work/death camps are the new real estate.
    that said, in the here and now, in the moment, if i say shit, i pay there and them ad-hoc one-on-one.
    loose lips sink ships, talk is dangerous. (hitler)
    since the internet age, everthing typed and said in vid is bs at best.
    pov DOESN'T equate to real actions.
    when facebook became a thing, a friend of mine was fired on the spot for not liking the shitty hours and wank wage at a local petshop.
    fuckin bitch complaing was prior all for a witchhunt based on povs.
    funny how her tune changed when she was shitcanned for her pov in public AFTER THE FACT!
    in regards to company representation, they fucked up by subscribing to the stasi, and should NOT have used the host, or written the contract in such a way, public pov fuckes em,
    don't give a ff if they are racist, as long as the real time effects don't come back to haunt me, and they don't do shit on my company time.
    what they do or say off-campus, not fuckin orwell or marx.
    have at it.
    on that, i would be racist if my speech was curtailed (illegal to critique islam in england) and my rights and freedoms handed over to an UNWANTED interloping invasive ideology i had no say in inviting into the country i reside..
    gusmoney and smokehouse for the win.
    good point gents, you to evilwasabi.
    [edit]
    shit wiiu.
    I am reevaluating my support for free speech.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Kula's Candy

argue he point.

Well mate, first off, your grammar and spelling is complete rubbish.

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Kula's Candy

yes, but that's hardly a counter there.
    [edit]
    and i'm not your mate.

yes, but that's hardly a counter there.
    [edit]
    and i'm not your mate.
    Sure, but then it is. By your meandering rambling I can tell that you don’t have your thoughts together. Maybe it’s hard for you to write in English, in which case, please write in your native language. But this whole “leftie marxist” ramble you’re trying sell is a complete joke. See, in America, the entire police state mentality was imposed through the conservative driven Patriot Act, under a conservative President. Americans with a deeper memory of history will point to the witch hunts of the McCarthy period - where alleged “lefties” were removed.

So please, keep your insubstantiatable claims to yourself. We do not suffer fools gladly here.

Kula's Candy

using a wiiu, shit latency, but whateves.
    you don't live in england where the population serves the george sauros agenda.
    i live here, no firearms other than in police and crooks hands, subservient to a misanthropic agends, and a twitter police SO squad.
    i mean, russia knows ALL about thought policing, stalin isn't easily forgotten for more deaths racked up than hitler.
    and america false equivalency.
    citizens are pretected by the right to firearms, speech and expression.
    at least he poeple there have a chance when the stasi show up with flashbangs, 12 gauges and m4a1's in the eventuality they are raided and family killed aon a bs twitter feed.
    i don't like where this world is headed, seems history has been overlooked only to be repeaten.
    [edit]
    keys.
    SWATTING.
    look into it, for the doxxers of free speech advocates.
    Last edited by Amiga1200; 03-08-2018 at 09:11 AM.

i live here, no firearms other than in police and crooks hands, subservient to a misanthropic agends, and a twitter police SO squad.
    i mean, russia knows ALL about thought policing, stalin isn't easily forgotten for more deaths racked up than hitler.
    at least he poeple there have a chance when the stasi show up with flashbangs, 12 gauges and m4a1's in the eventuality they are raided and family killed and a bs twitter feed.
    i don't like where this world is headed, seems history has been overlooked only to be repeaten.
    [edit]
    keys.
    Please share your thoughts on the following:
    Merkel
    Obama
    Poroshenko
    Putin

A brief sentence about each one.

Honourary Irishman.
    at least he poeple there have a chance when the stasi show up with flashbangs, 12 gauges and m4a1's in the eventuality they are raided and family killed aon a bs twitter feed.
    [edit]
    keys.
    SWATTING.
    look into it, for the doxxers of free speech advocates.
    So basically you want to buy a gun. Just get in the right taxi, and say the right things, you'll be on to someone soon enough who will sell you a piece for a price. Within about 20 minutes of a 40 minute taxi trip I was offered a glock for a good price.

I'm sure it was hotter than an oven. But it's easily done.
    cool dude

Kula's Candy

cant comment on annexed territories and installed puppets.
    putin puts on a good public image, and since i don't live in vodka land, not qualified to comment at this juncture.
    merkel = german race traitor and sellout.
    corbyn, the same for england, a real commie bastard.
    [edit]
    hahaha @ kk.
    Last edited by Amiga1200; 03-08-2018 at 09:21 AM.

cant comment on annexed territories and installed puppets.
    putin puts on a good public image, and since i don't live in vodka land, not qualified to comment at this juncture.
    merkel = german race traitor and sellout.
    corbyn, the same for england, a real commie bastard.
    [edit]
    hahaha @ kk.
    Following all the rules of S55.

Honourary Irishman.
    Dude reminds me of a guy I once met up in Derry. Everything is a government scam out to keep him and other white men oppressed. He was a real laugh.
    cool dude

Kula's Candy

ireland.
    no comment.
    more collectivist than england, and that says a lot.
    as for the guy met, seems he had his head screwed on right, be suspicious of everybody professing a good thing.
    and please tell me gvt's haven't fucked their own populations before, tell me they have our best interests at heart.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    Quote Originally Posted by lithy View Post
    C'mon man, you're one of the people I actually want to know what they think about this!

P.S. Although I didn't reply to him, thanks fake_sound for making some actual posts on the topic.

P.P.S. Should I watch Equilibrium again? I have this feeling that it doesn't really hold up.
    Oh, shit. I haven't watched Equilibrium in 12 years. What a weird mash-up of Bradbury and Huxley and Orwell and Wachowski that was. I do want to give it another look now that you mention it.

Sorry for being so glib in here. I'm tired from trying to catch up in my lectures and grading since I spent the first two days on this week on a jury.

We ended up terminating someone's parental rights, BTW, so my small-government cred is shot to shit at this point.

I do understand the spirit you intended this thread to be in, though. We're looking at where the rubber meets the road in terms of our ideals about freedom of thought and expression.

I wish I had more time to write this out. As I see it, on the one hand we have people who feel like they've been subjected to a government-enforced agenda that mandated a form of "inclusivity" and "tolerance" that didn't seem to include or be tolerant of their own views. They feel like they've struck a blow against the forcing of conscience.

On the other hand you have people who see a cultural trend toward inclusivity and tolerance as having been too broad in scope, because it allowed the first group to maintain their retarded-bubble reality without the challenge or pushback it deserved in the first place.

In other words, "Let them believe whatever they want, but they have to bake the cake. They have to sign the marriage certificate, whatever they believe in private. That's how this works." now seems to the second group to be too mild a position, because, Jesus Christ, by being so respectful toward these cavemen, they've allowed a caveman to become respectable enough to seize the reins of power, and now he's going to kill us all.

This has stopped being academic to them. It feels like life or death and they're scared. White supremacists are being gone after, hard, because the country seems to them to have lost sense of how abhorrent it is. #MeToo is energized and active because it looks like we're collectively okay with rape.

Both groups are, shudder, signalling their preferred virtues in their words and actions, whether that's a hatemonger speaker getting no-platformed at a University or a cuck school shooting survivor getting doxxed.

In the context of the history, reasoned debate about these topics seems beside the point. We're fucked.

I have to end it there for now, my office hour alarm just went off.

I was Born This Ugly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SML View Post
    In the context of the history, reasoned debate about these topics seems beside the point. We're fucked.
    We've let the extremists into the hen house...and now they're tearing shit apart. You had a mildly vocal right wing simmering for years, they've always been there, but they were mostly ignored by the masses. Of the hard RW types, really only the Christian group has has a large stage with a constant presence.

Usher in the extreme left wing and they came in like the hammer of god. This reignited the extreme right and off we go...never ending escalation of force.

I may be wrong about this, and there isn't really any way to prove it, but the truth lies somewhere in the middle...like it almost always does. I'd wager most Americans agree with some points of both sides, but not every point of both sides. The problem is, both sides are being irritating cunts about it to the point where many don't want to support them at all. These absurd "clashes" during public events don't sway most Americans, it irritates them.

In the end, both sides run a high risk of their points being lost in the noise.
    Currently seeking the SNES limited ocean blue cart- Alexander Popov's Communist Swimming. Holla at your boy if you have one.

Months without anyone completely shooting his own dick off on the forum and then four different ones, repeatedly, all in the span of what, a week?

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    ireland.
    no comment.
    more collectivist than england, and that says a lot..
    Come on, man. You're actually just Paul Joseph Watson in a wig, right?
    Only Rot can judge me.

Kula's Candy

haha!
    never heard of him.
    did some digging just now, and has a tube channel.
    fwiw, he tops my articulation.
    so, compliment received.

Gandalf Of Gibberish
    gays...degenerates, in times past....

that flame I saw @ least 2x

thTs how I interpreted that.
    I think even Ronald Reagan would fire you if you were gay....not a faggot myself, relly! so I am not entirely sure? I kinda remember the sevenhunred club being pretty Importatant?

I wish my name
    IRL... Was Rich.
    SCOOPIN' USA!
    Isle of the Vewlix, in the Castle of Scoops
    Discussing something similar at work, but people don't understand how privacy or secrets work anymore. You want to have a private life, then keep it private. Posting on blogs/facebook/ect shines a light on you. I've had to talk to some of my employees about oversharing and some have gotten fired for their posts online.

I don't post anything online that I wouldn't want public. Simple as that. My social media is my hobbies, my social/political/ect, I don't discuss online.

People complain about privacy and big brother, yet give away volumes online. The internet isn't as anonymous as everyone thinks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I am tired of people having to go away because they said something vaguely offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    TIL that the word "nigger" is "vaguely offensive".

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Imagine someone going through your post history. Out of context or in context, most have made some silly posts.

Only put out there things that you don't give a fuck that others know.

Like didn't some idiot steal an Oscar and post it?

Thread Information