Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Are people allowed secrets?

you see you are comparing a guy who gets paid to make jokes vs a guy who (formerly) got paid to sell real estate. The real estate guy (while representing the real estate company that employs him), made a very tasteless joke- openly mocking the firsts dead wife. That company wants nothing to do with their now former salesman.

Here's the thing- just because it happened near you doesn't mean that what happened wasn't justified. I'll repeat what i said earlier- if I employ you and you openly make my business look bad, you will be fired. That man losing his job was 100% the right call. A business (especially a small business who cannot afford any sort of bad press or be crushed) has to protect itself. I wont lose my business that i worked so hard to create, cultivate, and grow because some asshat i hired decided to start talking shit on a worldwide public forum while representing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Art of Typing Wiz

Here's a novel idea. Don't say stupid shit online and maybe you can keep your job. Easy right?

Calvin & Hobbes

Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    Here's a novel idea. Don't say stupid shit online and maybe you can keep your job. Easy right?
    Man... that essentially means... I'm unemployable... FOREVER!

xROTx

Yamazaki's Pupil

Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    you see you are comparing a guy who gets paid to make jokes vs a guy who (formerly) got paid to sell real estate. The real estate guy (while representing the real estate company that employs him), made a very tasteless joke- openly mocking the firsts dead wife. That company wants nothing to do with their now former salesman.

Here's the thing- just because it happened near you doesn't mean that what happened wasn't justified. I'll repeat what i said earlier- if I employ you and you openly make my business look bad, you will be fired. That man losing his job was 100% the right call. A business (especially a small business who cannot afford any sort of bad press or be crushed) has to protect itself. I wont lose my business that i worked so hard to create, cultivate, and grow because some asshat i hired decided to start talking shit on a worldwide public forum while representing me.
    See FakeXsound, this is why I'm automating all of my employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bakaboy View Post
    In all honesty, I would be more interested in the school administration ignoring then the teachers spewing garbage.

It said right in the articles the teacher was reported by parents and the principal dismissed it after the teacher denyed it. In this day and age what fucking school has the balls to dismiss that? If that isn't a shitstorm in waiting I don't know what is.

2nd and I'm sure this will start trouble, but let's be frank. Whites in general aren't racist. They're paranoid.

Whites don't give a shit if the black kid is dumb or smart. They're just going to be robbed reguardless.

Now blacks in general ARE racist. I would bet a ton of city schools have teachers that spew garbage left and right with administrators having no problem with it because they agree. Shit like that has me more worried then some idiotic dumb fuck white bitch who can't shut the fuck up and keep her opinions to herself simply because whites have a habit of ratting themselves out.

P.S. In general I'd rather deal with a racist then a paranoid person. A racist can be proven wrong. A paranoid person tend to stay that way no matter what you do to convince them otherwise.
    Wow...
    All creature will die and all the things will be broken.

Neo Geo Dip Switch wiki page

Quote Originally Posted by SonGohan View Post
    I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Wasabi View Post
    Wow...
    fwiw gusmoney is white as hell. and is super racist. not paranoid. just racist.

but that can be attributed to being from philly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kpj View Post
    Sometimes, the customer doesn't always KNOW what's right.

Unsure if You Asked
    For a custom Rank
    But Hell, why not.
    Eh, show me someone who isn't racist. Contrary to the above-argument, I don't think that person exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Benjamin
    As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Art of Typing Wiz

Wow...
    You're really surprised here charlie?

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner

Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Eh, show me someone who isn't racist. Contrary to the above-argument, I don't think that person exists.
    To be racist you have to have some serious hated for a particular race. If that's the case then I'm not. I have expectations on how a person might ask, but rather reserve judgement till I get to know them. It's also the reason why I don't have a problem with hanging out with any race in general, and made friends with all different races in my work place. It's interesting when I go from click to click effortlessly with no backlash because I talk to people in "x" group.

Wow...
    Oops, sorry I'm supposed to just worry about this one school because it has whites being racist and I need to be paranoid that all schools in my area have giant racists teaching my kids. My bad. I'll try to act more white next time.
    Last edited by Mr Bakaboy; 03-07-2018 at 12:12 PM.

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER
    I'm just waiting at this point to see who pops in to earnestly invoke"wrongthink."
    Only Rot can judge me.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNK View Post
    I wouldn't want the revolting racist bitch in a position of influence over my children but I suppose it's better than a black.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    To be racist you have to have some serious hated for a particular race. If that's the case then I'm not.
    That's the kind of thing that a racist who doesn't think they're racist says. Hate is not a requirement of racism. If anything, I would say it's a symptom of it.

Also, you should watch what you say, or VBA is going to stop selling things to you.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Unsure if You Asked
    For a custom Rank
    But Hell, why not.
    To be racist you have to have some serious hated for a particular race.
    My definition of racism is obviously more broad. One makes value judgments when they meet/come in contact with someone else. Those judgments are biased and I would argue based on factors such as race.

As for the collector, his collection is never complete; even if he is missing but a single object, all that he has collected nevertheless remains fragmentary...

Calvin & Hobbes

OK OK... here's a secret...

Don't tell anyone... but I have no idea what a Neo Geo is.... YUP... all this time I've been lying to you all...

xROTx

PS. When I joined... I thought it was a Goatse site...

Bao's Babysitter
    My answer to this question is a secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Markell is my gay friend. Fucking faggot.

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    That's the kind of thing that a racist who doesn't think they're racist says. Hate is not a requirement of racism. If anything, I would say it's a symptom of it.

Also, you should watch what you say, or VBA is going to stop selling things to you.
    Actually I usually say I'm an equal opportunity racist. I like to make fun of every race for the stoopid ass shit it seems they generally pull. However IMO honestly calling a person a racist requires a little more then a 1st opinion. At least someone willing to act in some way upon it. Either by being curt, or simply keeping a distance from said person.

and who is the VBA?

VoltronBadass

I didn't even talk about how you live in a shack and shit in the fucking forest.
    I mean, at least I didn't say your wife should divorce you or comment on your need to play RE while shitting or whatever else was said.

In search of monsters to destroy
    Quote Originally Posted by SML View Post
    I'm just waiting at this point to see who pops in to earnestly invoke"wrongthink."
    C'mon man, you're one of the people I actually want to know what they think about this!

P.S. Although I didn't reply to him, thanks fake_sound for making some actual posts on the topic.

P.P.S. Should I watch Equilibrium again? I have this feeling that it doesn't really hold up.
    Use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    Your mom isn't racist. She loves cock of every color.

Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    Lonesage is not racist. Neither was Bobak.

Unsure if You Asked
    For a custom Rank
    But Hell, why not.
    Quote Originally Posted by neo_moe View Post
    If you only knew...

RevQuixo. Who He?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

Don't tell anyone... but I have no idea what a Neo Geo is.... YUP... all this time I've been lying to you all...

xROTx

C’mon now. Your nipples and genitals would disagree.

VoltronBadass
    Oh, well I personally like him for his good quips, but don't think we ever did business before. Now that makes me want to try just so he can say "Up yours Cracker!".

Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post

xROTx

Another secret. I had to look up what a Goatse site is. Honestly that's a pretty apt description of this site at times.
    Last edited by Mr Bakaboy; 03-08-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    Oh, well I personally like him for his good quips, but don't think we ever did business before. Now that makes me want to try just so he can say "Up yours Cracker!".
    I was just making a smarmy remark based on a recent interaction with him. I'm sure you're good.

Another secret. I had to look up what a Goatse site is. Honestly that's a pretty apt description of this site at times.
    Seriously? Either Goatse or tubgirl was my first "eyebleach" moment.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

^ I'm a sheltered child. My wife is from the city and I get a "Seriously?!?! You don't know about "X"?!? OH MY GOD?!?" Once every other week.

Thread Information