Thread: To the Death Kali, death to our enemy.

Not Average Joe.
    Not Average Homeowner.
    Not Average At All.

To the Death Kali, death to our enemy.

Man I miss stop motion.

Also, I loved this movie when I was a kid. It's still pretty awesome and Tom Baker makes a great bad guy.

While on the subject of stop motion.

When I was a kid they had a double feature at the local drive in. They would play older stuff during the summer so one weekend my Dad, Uncle, Cousins and I all went and they were playing Star Wars followed by Jason and the Argonauts. I had never seen it before.

This scene was one of the biggest oh holy shit moments from moving watching when I was a kid. Honestly I think I liked that movie better than Star Wars.

When they come out and it's head turns, I was in awe.

One more year...
    Please God... just
    One more year...
    Jason and the Argonauts was a favourite of mine growing up. The skeletons that sprung from the ground gripped me with both fear and excitement.

Duck King's DJ
    It reminds me of the original clash of the Titans. One of my favorite movies of all time.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    The original King Kong is one of my favorites.

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!
    they still look impressive now. these must of blown people away when they were first released.

Ikari Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by FAT$TACKS View Post
    Man I miss stop motion.

Also, I loved this movie when I was a kid. It's still pretty awesome and Tom Baker makes a great bad guy.

While on the subject of stop motion.

When I was a kid they had a double feature at the local drive in. They would play older stuff during the summer so one weekend my Dad, Uncle, Cousins and I all went and they were playing Star Wars followed by Jason and the Argonauts. I had never seen it before.

This scene was one of the biggest oh holy shit moments from moving watching when I was a kid. Honestly I think I liked that movie better than Star Wars.

When they come out and it's head turns, I was in awe.
    Those movies were all the work of Ray Harryhausen, who came up with "Dynamation" stop-motion animation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Harryhausen

Makoto Uchida was inspired by Harryhausen's films as he was designing Altered Beast.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador
    Jason and the Argonauts and the 7th Voyage of Sinbad are amazing. Mighty Joe Young is another exceptional film that Ray was involved in and a great family film, if you don't mind it being b&w.
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

Thread Information