Hey, guys! Whoa, Big Gulps, huh?

Like many lately, the SSDS3 and NeoSD MVS have brought me to this forum. I started gaming around 1988 on an NES my brother and sister purchased. My first experiences with Neo Geo were at local pizzerias, bowling alleys, and arcades. Lately, the growing anti-consumer practices of the game industry have led me backwards and I've spent the last two years digging up my old consoles/games and putting together a retro game room in my basement.

I'll do my best to contribute, but I'm admittedly a "noob" in the PC-Engine and Neo Geo worlds. My experience at this point consists of the after-mentioned arcade visits, some purchased ports/digital downloads, and a Neo Geo Pocket I imported in '98 in anticipation for the Dreamcast. Recently, I've purchased a SuperGrafx with a couple of games and have a CMVS on order from JNX. While multi-carts are great, I still plan on picking up a few essential HuCards and MVS carts that are reasonable in price.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I have a CMVS on order from JNX.

Quality noob right there, welcome aboard.

Make sure to pick up Bomberman 94 on the PCE. It's the best bang for your buck you can get on this system IMO.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Welcome! Wear a thick skin and you'll be fine mate.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Hi there

I'm in a similar ship and just received my jnx cmvs and it was one of the best purchases of my life. No exaggeration.