Fast Striker AES pre-orders starting March 7th 2018

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
I like the new box art, it's flashy. What I don't like is the fact that for 429 euros the box and cart can have some "small imperfections".

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Ordered! Going up on ebay the day after for 3x the price. Coz im a dick.

Go for it. The more pre-orders they get, the higher the quantity they will manufacture, and the more money they will make. Doesn’t hurt anyone. Hell, pre-order 100 of them, lol.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I saw that too, but i ordered other stuff from them with imperfections, bit never saw any.

They state that because some Neo Geo collectors will complain about things a sane individual would not.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
They state that because some Neo Geo collectors will complain about things a sane individual would not.

Says the guy with an MVS full set.

Spoiler:
Minus Knight's Chance.

grafik__

n00b
Really appreciate how NGDev pushes the hardware/cartridge format. I really don't know why they don't publish their games on the Switch eShop, or in other channels anymore. Although if it's because it raises the value and exclusivity of their games... as a Neo fanatic and OCD collector... I'm okay with that. :help:

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I don't have Knight's Chance. I'd go in on another MVS run. I wouldn't say unlicensed games are necessary for a full set though.

Missile

Another Striker
Yes please do another Knight's Chance run. AES for me

And why are people still complaining about prices of NGDEVTEAM games? Look on Ebay now and you can find Razion AES and Gunlord AES for around £1000. Be smart people. If you don't like the game you can sell it. It's like they are paying you to try their game

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Still off topic but I to would love to see another run of Kinghts Chance. I had the AES sold it but recently got into MVS. The game is just beautiful looks like NAZCA team made it really a work of art.

Last edited:

-SD-

Camel Slug
I have no real interest in the games contained within Knights Chance, but I would still like an AES copy to support Jeff’s hard work on it.

poulet

Quiz Detective
i took mine, i think it's an opportunity to get a ngdev team game at 429 euros.
i miss gunlord 2print and i'm sick of seeing speculation for this game...

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
1005-brand-new-homebrew-neo-geo-aes-games-knights-chance-in-development.jpg

uiengineer

Kasumi Todoh's Training Partner
I want this, but I'm hesitant because of the KB situation. ugh.....

Lee Gray

SSVS Special Plz..., Buying & Selling that, Never
Ok, let's see how this turns out. After this whole KB dilemma I tend to avoid any future games from them. Years after years of waiting and frankly the outcome is too mediocre to justify the waiting time.
You would think they would be concentrating on getting KB out instead of rereleasing other games first, none of their games seem limited now, maybe they need some extra cash as the threee year wait on KB must be costing them.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
This is my belated Christmas present.On completing my order they did mentioning it will arrive within 2 to 5 days
Wow really not so sure!