Fast Striker AES pre-orders starting March 7th 2018

pva

Mega Shock!!
Like waiting for a C64 C2N to load... and load... and load...

... to be finally rewarded with a ?LOAD ERROR. :lolz:

Maybe we should go outside and race bikes like we used to while waiting for KB to ship, too.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
... to be finally rewarded with a ?LOAD ERROR. :lolz:

Maybe we should go outside and race bikes like we used to while waiting for KB to ship, too.

Yep, those were the times... and it seems, they're sooo back. D'oh!

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Ordered! Going up on ebay the day after for 3x the price. Coz im a dick.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
Updated title etc

Seems like a final round of AES Karut Buster will be released again. Facebook reports KB isn't even done yet lol, I'm guessing this last round of pre-order is in support of it.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Pulled the trigger and bought a JP copy.

To help lessen the cost of getting the game, I've signed up for credit card with rewards (Chase IHG Rewards), I'll get $50 back in statement and it'll be half way toward the $1000 spending threshold to get 60K hotel points.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Rot ban please

Why? It has always been like this. If I'd like the game I would add it ro my my collection. I tried last hope, tried xyx but they're not my games. Doesn' t mean I cant make money off it. I got burned like this too.
Ms3, Garou, you name it. Sold them when i was done playing and when I was rebuilding my collection prices were 4x retail- neo geo games are unfortunately very scalper-friendly.

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Well at least you’re honest. I’ll be honest too: You’re a cunt. Fuck off.

It's the way of the Neo world. Sorry that I merely state what so many here are going to do.Try securing a copy nowadays of gsmes you missed out on for whatever reason - you'll get screwed.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Now, OT; did everybody who ordered KB pay the full amount in advance??

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Updated title etc

Seems like a final round of AES Karut Buster will be released again. Facebook reports KB isn't even done yet lol, I'm guessing this last round of pre-order is in support of it.

Feels like they're re-releasing fast striker for some extra cash to finish up KB. Missed out on KB, but will be ordering if the opportunity pops up.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
Sorry that I merely state what so many here are going to do.

DKWc1Pi.gif

You don't need to do this to give yourself cover. No, so many here are not going to buy this game to flip day one.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Yeah guess you're right but there are a lot of people/retro shops that just pounce on this opportunity.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
I am definitely going to try and snag KB when they open up preorders again. I know the delays are frustrating, but the game looks rad.

Still kicking myself on a daily basis for not scooping the Gunlord Razo and Mjmjr were selling recently. Damnit.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
i'll likely get this one too. Missed the boat when this first came out. Hopefully they will do a reprint of Neo XYX as well.

Flagshiphero

Crazed MVS Addict
KB does look really good, hope it will live up to expectations. It's been almost 3 years since I ordered.

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Is that for real or a joke? If true, insane!

You betcha, I just looked at orders in my account -

KB MVS Limited Edition - March 21st, 2015
KB AES Regular Edition - October 16th, 2015

I can understand why this game is taking so long - background animations. The past titles have primarily grayish palettes (Fast Striker, Razion). Neo XYX has more colors but with 1 layer, KB looks significantly better. Hopefully they're getting better at this and future games won't take as long.

Last edited: