Fast Striker AES pre-orders starting March 7th 2018

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Anything else getting another run?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Not me, I'm done with NGdev. I'm glad we still have people out there making games for the Neo but I tried all their games and just didn't like them.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Will they be sending out notification emails? I've never ordered from them before.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I doubt it but the preorder windows are usually a few weeks long.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
I'd be quite fretted iif they start pre-orders for FS before serving any news on KB. By the way where do you have that information from wyndcrosser? Did they say anything on KB?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I get they want their games to hold some sort of prestige but at the price of more than a NeoSD? If they get to a point where they no longer manufacture these games then we must have a ROM available and failing a legitimate pathway... an illegitimate one.

noir

Overtop Pathfinder
I get they want their games to hold some sort of prestige but at the price of more than a NeoSD? If they get to a point where they no longer manufacture these games then we must have a ROM available and failing a legitimate pathway... an illegitimate one.

They're developing games for a console that's almost 30 years old and selling them to a small niche group of retro gamers. I imagine the cost also has a lot to do with the time & effort required to develop the games, as well as the fact that there's a very finite number of potential buyers. No need to lower the price if people keep paying it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
They're developing games for a console that's almost 30 years old and selling them to a small niche group of retro gamers. I imagine the cost also has a lot to do with the time & effort required to develop the games, as well as the fact that there's a very finite number of potential buyers. No need to lower the price if people keep paying it.

Ahh right it all makes sense now, cheers.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I'd be quite fretted iif they start pre-orders for FS before serving any news on KB. By the way where do you have that information from wyndcrosser? Did they say anything on KB?

Facebook. Saw a post someone asking. But I asked too, when I purchased their Dreamcast games.

suicidekiller

Host for Orochi,
Ok, let's see how this turns out. After this whole KB dilemma I tend to avoid any future games from them. Years after years of waiting and frankly the outcome is too mediocre to justify the waiting time.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
I wonder if when they finally release KB they will have some additional MVS stock available...

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
I love a good space ship shooter... unless it's a bullet hell shooter. So most of the NGDev games have been a pass for me. Gunlord doesn't reach the same caliber of the best Neo Geo games but it's still a good game. I really do like Gunlord (I have the Dreamcast version) but price tag for the MVS cart is too much.

I'm still not sure if I should have pre-ordered Kraut Busters (for ~$400 CAD) but I did and at this point I'll just keep waiting. It does look like it could be very good.

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
^^ dreamcast cavalry to the rescue.
would seriously like to give the actual chip version a spin, as it's originally coded for the system.
just unrealistic for the likes of, all the best those getting them. :D
(dump the roms, upload, mirror, :lolz: )
the soundrack to the games is pretty decent too.
been converting cdz games to work on dreamcast, and no need to do that with ng games.
comes as a cdi after dump, shame the gdi printing press licence wasn't sought after by the devs.
still, games occasionally getting made for both dc and neo-geo is a plus all-round.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
^^ dreamcast cavalry to the rescue.
would seriously like to give the actual chip version a spin, as it's originally coded for the system.
just unrealistic for the likes of, all the best those getting them. :D
(dump the roms, upload, mirror, :lolz: )
the soundrack to the games is pretty decent too.
been converting cdz games to work on dreamcast, and no need to do that with ng games.
comes as a cdi after dump, shame the gdi printing press licence wasn't sought after by the devs.
still, games occasionally getting made for both dc and neo-geo is a plus all-round.

You should just play the pgm versions.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
What's the best way to play the AES version of this game on my consolized MVS? I don't see a MVS version for sale.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I got the email about this today from NGdev. I missed this game the first time around, so I might put in a pre-order. That price, though...wow.

-SD-

Camel Slug
Ordered myself a Japanese copy, been waiting for this rerelease.