Thread: Hi everyone

New Challenger

Hi everyone

Hi,

I have been checking these forums for while. Big sega Saturn collector and moving rapidly towards MVS/Jamma/Neo Geo + Candy Cab world

One thing though, I am unable to open some picture, sometimes start a thread or even reply to some. I am getting the same response:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I did all that, could someone provide some kind of guidance here ? These forums are great to learn and ask questions but I am bit paralyzed right now with this stuff

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Try sending a PM to Rot. He's the one who usually takes care of the new accounts.

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!

we're getting a lot of these "hello i'm new here" threads lately. they post maybe twice and never log in again. i guess they just have a short lived neo rush then move on to something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    we're getting a lot of these "hello i'm new here" threads lately. they post maybe twice and never log in again. i guess they just have a short lived neo rush then move on to something else.
    Lurk the market is what they do.
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by CORY View Post
    Try sending a PM to Rot. He's the one who usually takes care of the new accounts.
    Will do, thanks for the advice

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    I am alrerady a veteran, by the time I reply to you I would have reached 4 posts, I hope I get access to a new avatar otherwise I am leaving right away.

More seriously I have already a lot of retro stuff at home. Just moving towards new things that I couldn't explore when I was younger (e.g. neo geo wasn't very cheap) or that I discovered later on (e.g. Candy cabs).

Starks is always out. tony starks's Avatar

Neo Geo still ain't cheap dude

Welcome though and stick around.
    You might just end up like me who leaves and comes back because I just love teh drama

Starks Out...
    Last edited by tony starks; 03-02-2018 at 06:52 AM.
    " When I find out how to do these mods (which I WILL, trust me), I WILL CHARGE MUCH LESS FOR THE SAME SERVICE!!!

Out... "

Kpj (formally Kenny Boy) 09-24-2001, 04:14 AM

Annex Florida Coalition
    Goodwill Ambassador

What is your Saturn collection like, I assume you have a NTSC console the black one, it is pretty big? If so do you have a pic?
    Quote Originally Posted by garoudensetsu View Post
    Yes it take some time for it but now out of closet and open for sex from men. I homosexual proudly declare it to all to see. None of that weight can be over shoulders anymore. Regards

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by gum_drops View Post
    What is your Saturn collection like, I assume you have a NTSC console the black one, it is pretty big? If so do you have a pic?
    Still learning how to add pictures and having a few issues with my authorizations on the website but you can see my collection here, at the end I had 170 games with the majority of the rare games and the rare japanese systems, never collected NTSC though. I have been selling a lot of this over the past 2 months so gradually reducing. I still have a few consoles including one modded to play all my backups and a mint skeleton one, these are really good looking system.

https://imgur.com/a/F2D1W
    Last edited by antmavel; 03-03-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Toptier

Nice collection. I have the same sticks. Very nice kit.

If you give me a good deal on Street Fighter Zero 3, I can bump your account up in the ranks. PM Rot to get more info.

;-)

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Pictures of your wife, preferably naked, will expedite the process to full access to the VIP room. Send these to Rot also.

!!

A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.

Holy crap, now that is a Saturn collection.
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by c0nn0r View Post
    Nice collection. I have the same sticks. Very nice kit.

If you give me a good deal on Street Fighter Zero 3, I can bump your account up in the ranks. PM Rot to get more info.

;-)
    Yeah, I credit the sticks with bringing me here to be honest. Playing the saturn with arcade sticks definitely made me consider moving towards supergun / candy cab.
    For SF3 I am about to sell my entire collection so I guess I won't get that bump lol

New Challenger

Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    Pictures of your wife, preferably naked, will expedite the process to full access to the VIP room. Send these to Rot also.
    I'll send you a picture of my Saturn, it's been replacing my wife lately...ah ah ah

Thread Information