Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why is everybody so excited about NeoSD flash cart?

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Hey Gassy, learning to use the multi quote will make you look ever so slightly less thick.
    They say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Never heard it specifically, but I feel like the same probably holds true for a retarded dog.

Still, I appreciate your efforts to educate the mentally handicapped; more people should be so kind in this world.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

Raiden's Valet
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    Gave up on defending your earlier idiocy regarding input lag, I take it?

Here's an idea. Maybe you just suck so badly at the games you waste your money on that you can't even tell the difference between multiple frames of lag.

Oh wait, I guess that's only if you dick with the video settings though, right?

He's going to need to go to one of the parts of Europe where they don't speak English and drink weird booze out of a shoe or something, right?

I hope so, anyway, otherwise you're even dumber than I'd already assumed from your earlier failed attempts at arguing for your losing side.
    Coming from an Alaskan inbred, I will disregard your comments. I don't insult mentally retarded people. Btw, what's it like when your sister is also your wife?
    Input lag? Wtf you talking about. Doesnt exist in Europe. You're too noob to understand. Do you have computers in Alaska?
    O, and do you know what a neo geo is, what wit you joining last year n all?
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilRedeemed View Post
    You are one of the stupidest posters I have ever come across, really thick, not joking. You should be eradicated.
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

My definitive WTB list -Drop me a PM! | The unofficial MVS and AES price guide

Yamazaki's Pupil

DO NOT CHASE THIS GUY AWAY.

Play it cool gents.

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    Coming from an Alaskan inbred, I will disregard your comments. I don't insult mentally retarded people. Btw, what's it like when your sister is also your wife?
    Input lag? Wtf you talking about. Doesnt exist in Europe. You're too noob to understand. Do you have computers in Alaska?
    O, and do you know what a neo geo is, what wit you joining last year n all?
    Well, I come from Alabama, so... well, okay, inbreeding works as a joke down there too, so I'll let you have that one. Good job.

No, we don't have computers, though. I'm typing this all up from my iGloo.

I hear the input lag in Australia is backwards; shit happens a few frames before you hit the buttons. It's whack shit, yo.

As for knowing what a Neo Geo is... you're really grasping at straws for shit to say at this point, aren/t you?

I just don't feel a need to put my serial numbers in my signature because I don't feel a need to go swinging my proverbial big dick around.

To quote one of the greatest songs of all time, "Real gangsta-ass niggas don't flex nuts, cause real gangsta-ass niggas know they got 'em,"

Raiden's Valet
    You live in Alaska, are unemployed (doh) and use your daughter (or sister's, not sure) ssi checks to buy ngsd carts. Plus you smoke weed regularly. Good job, great priorities. Get your shit straight and try again. Your life's achievements should be the dictionary definition of pleb.
    Last edited by Gaston; 03-02-2018 at 02:36 AM.
    You are one of the stupidest posters I have ever come across, really thick, not joking. You should be eradicated.

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    You live in Alaska, are unemployed (doh) and use your daughter (or sister's, not sure) ssi checks to buy ngsd carts. Plus you smoke weed regularly. Good job, great priorities. Get your shit straight and try again. Your life's achievements should be the dictionary definition of pleb.
    I do smoke a lot of weed; what's your point?

And where did you read that I use SSI for Neo Geo carts? Oh, wait, that's just your poor grasp of the English language rearing its ugly head once again, resting on its haunches, ready to pounce.

I'd explain it, but I already wrote an "entire fucking book" about this, so maybe just try rereading the thread again while actually paying attention.

Or don't, because it'd just be a waste of both our time. You probably wouldn't understand it, and even if you did, you'd just fuck up the delivery of an already dumb insult.

But, hey, it looks like you put a miniscule amount of thought into your response this time, which is more than I can say about literally anything else you've posted so far.

Keep up the good work. I know you've got it in you.

do it.jpg

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    You have trouble comprehending why anyone would buy a neosd and look I'm not pointing fingers here but that's pretty fuckin retarded mate.

!!

Raiden's Valet
    I do smoke a lot of weed; what's your point?

And where did you read that I use SSI for Neo Geo carts? Oh, wait, that's just your poor grasp of the English language rearing its ugly head once again, resting on its haunches, ready to pounce.

I'd explain it, but I already wrote an "entire fucking book" about this, so maybe just try rereading the thread again while actually paying attention.

Or don't, because it'd just be a waste of both our time. You probably wouldn't understand it, and even if you did, you'd just fuck up the delivery of an already dumb insult.

But, hey, it looks like you put a miniscule amount of thought into your response this time, which is more than I can say about literally anything else you've posted so far.

Keep up the good work. I know you've got it in you.

do it.jpg
    Please comment again when your worthless loser life contributes to society. Keep up being a great role model to your daughter. How much weed for some nookie from her? Come on pimp daddy, tell me!
    Last edited by Gaston; 03-02-2018 at 04:07 AM.

Raiden's Valet
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    You have trouble comprehending why anyone would buy a neosd and look I'm not pointing fingers here but that's pretty fuckin retarded mate.
    That gay ass clip below ur sig says enough! Shit taste in music, shit for life. Ngsd all the way for you pleb! Ps: Australia should burn.

Wow, war room is utter catharsis. Keep m coming inbreds! <3
    Last edited by Gaston; 03-02-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Worlds Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    We really missed out the last 15 years.

Raiden's Valet
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    We really missed out the last 15 years.
    13, you weren't around. Catching pokemon most likely.
    Last edited by Gaston; 03-02-2018 at 04:51 AM.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Let ROT be the judge of that. I didn't start this shit.
    "Didn't start this shit" but created this topic to bitch with no knowledge on this topic.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

Raiden's Valet
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRobotFactory View Post
    "Didn't start this shit" but created this topic to bitch with no knowledge on this topic.

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
    Denmark should be annexed by Russia motherfucker. Neither do you have any redeeming qualities except maybe ....no, no...nothing really.
    Last edited by Gaston; 03-02-2018 at 05:06 AM.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Denmark should be annexed by Russia motherfucker. Neither do you have any redeeming qualities except maybe ....no, no...nothing really.
    Motherfucker indeed. Just how I annexed your mom.

Your trolling is weak. I have to dump a shit now thats more worth my time kid.

Worlds Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    13, you weren't around. Catching pokemon most likely.
    Got me there bro. Should've used my time to put the serial numbers of my video game consoles in my sig instead.

Raiden's Valet
    Motherfucker indeed. Just how I annexed your mom.

Your trolling is weak. I have to dump a shit now thats more worth my time kid.
    Mom jokes used to be in vogue in 2005, but no ,NOT IN DENMARK! Trolling before trolling existed.

Raiden's Valet
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shroom View Post
    Got me there bro. Should've used my time to put the serial numbers of my video game consoles in my sig instead.
    Did you find that one elusive pokemon yet, SUCKMYDICK? I guess it would sctively seek you out though. Not sure why.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003
    Mom jokes used to be in vogue in 2005, but no ,NOT IN DENMARK! Trolling before trolling existed.
    Denmark is the happiest country in the motherfucking world. Your trolling (and your mom) added a whole lot more happiness to my day kid.

Serial numbers in sig used to be vogue in 2005, but no not for Gaston! Fucking hipster.

Raiden's Valet
    Denmark is the happiest country in the motherfucking world. Your trolling (and your mom) added a whole lot more happiness to my day kid.

Serial numbers in sig used to be vogue in 2005, but no not for Gaston! Fucking hipster.
    Danish people shouldn't reproduce, you prove that point perfectly. Happiest people the world according to copingwithaspergers.com? Please use condoms, the world pisses on happy people <3

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    Did you find that one elusive pokemon yet, SUCKMYDICK? I guess it would sctively seek you out though. Not sure why.

!!

A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.
    Danish people shouldn't reproduce, you prove that point perfectly. Happiest people the world according to copingwithaspergers.com? Please use condoms, the world pisses on happy people <3
    I hope you find peace with whatever is troubling you in life mate.
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    Please comment again when your worthless loser life contributes to society. Keep up being a great role model to your daughter. How much weed for some nookie from her? Come on pimp daddy, tell me!
    What, you fuck two year olds over in your corner of Europe? Or is that just you?

I lean towards the latter.

Raiden's Valet
    What, you fuck two year olds over in your corner of Europe? Or is that just you?

I lean towards the latter.
    Thats how we (t)roll! No man, that was low - I apologize.

Art of Typing Wiz

LOL

Thread Information