Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why is everybody so excited about NeoSD flash cart?

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!
    those ps2 ports are really sweet, though.

When is the Neo Geo Mini coming out? Will people go apeshit over it like the NES and SNES mini?

Pre-Order now to avoid disappointment.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Wow. You like collecting real deal carts and here is a good place for the items you seek. With NeoSD's cart out, people have thinned down their collections a bit, selling/trading the carts here or eBay.

Obviously if you can get them here they're cheaper. You're dumbass insulted everyone who bought one. Not the brightest way to get a bro discount.

Whilst Drunk.
    I Found God.
    Booze = Bad.
    This is legitimately weird. It's like someone who used to love Neo Geo, but now doesn't care and wants to blow shit up with firecrackers.

Original hardware > *

Even the most angsty neckbeard, like this guy, knows that. Bad trolling, gotta up your game if you are gonna' troll here.

J. Maximum Fan Club President
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    I really don't get it. Ok, so you're ripping roms off the web and play them on your AES but it is still not the real deal, so why does everybody act like it's hot cakes? 500 bucks for something I could achieve with a rPi for a fraction of the cost.
    DarkSoft???

Is that you buddy???

Neo Geo AES JP serial #1337
    Super Neo AES JP serial #1337

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    So damn angry

!!

Belnar Institute Student
    Some of the games I'd like play on my AES are no where to be found for sale, let alone are affordable for me. Not saying $500 is cheap, but I can't even buy one Metal Slug game for that. I've bought almost every homecart I want within my budget, unfortunately not everything is within that range.

War Room Troll
    the cost for SNK gear is understandably high (to a resonable degree) not to mention sourcing the finite units in the first place.
    this neosd certainly appears to be a great piece of kit for a few reasons:
    1, organized and comprehensive rom bank.
    2, preservation of original cartridges.
    3, less wear and tear on the pcb socket overall.
    4, keeps the console alive where acquiring retail games is a joke at best. (looking at you too saturn.)
    made it a point to media-modify most my consoles for the same effect, keeping the disks preserved.
    dreamcast was difficult to sort, got intouch with a ode dev @ ass****** jumped through email loops, and voila. (thanks mnemo)
    cost a packet, worth it.
    md and n64 got a krikzz, wii got a wode.
    blah blah...
    just saying, neosd is definitely the right direction, and i would KILL EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU just to get a decked out neo-geo console, believe.

You have been
    Officially WY'OWED!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    I have a really hard time taking seriously anyone who lists the serial numbers of their game consoles in their forum signature.
    Agreed. It's the mark of a faget.
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Non dilated pupils pic=Challenge. I got a hundred dollar cd.

Been There.
    Done That.
    It Was Shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rot View Post
    ***Yawn...

xROTx

EDIT: Before anyone asks... judging by how the direction of the posts was going... I assume it's gonna end up here anyway... pffttt...
    Why is that whenever I ask for penile advice the thread gets moved to the war room?

Are we so juvenile that we can't talk about genital concerns without hoo-ing and haa-ing???

EDIT: I MEAN IT'S NOT MY FAULT THIS STUPID THREAD MADE MY DICK FART IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!
    Last edited by neo_moe; 03-01-2018 at 07:07 PM.

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    Not like I'll get through or anything, but... yeah, the NeoSD kinda makes a lot of sense.

You know how software is, like, all ones and zeroes? Well, a good rip of a game has the same ones and zeroes as the official cart. If you have a way to get that data to the actual console, the console just acts like a normal game is in the slot.

In an emulator, it lags where the original console doesn't, and the original console can't tell the difference between a flash cart and legit game.

Now that I've done my best, feel free to go back to insulting everyone for being smarter than you.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!
    i don't think he's coming back.

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    That makes sense.

I need to start hanging around more often so I can catch the drama as it happens.

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by Viewpoint View Post
    P.S. Calling out Rot's name as a nobody is bound to get you fucked in the ass since multiple people in this thread have told you about the issues with retroPi but hey you obviously know more then us dinosaurs, Right?
    If you were making this thread to try and validate your opinion about the NeoSD then you seriously just fell right on your ass with whatever it was you were doing.
    Fucking know it all faggot-tron.
    Adding PS'es after a topic moves to the War Room - classic faggot Texan behaviour. Give me call when you ever hit Europe, I will personally shove my copy of nam up your ass! You're welcome!
    Neo Geo AES JP serial #108523 | Super Neo AES JP serial #081188

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    DarkSoft???

Is that you buddy???
    No, my cover is blown

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    Not like I'll get through or anything, but... yeah, the NeoSD kinda makes a lot of sense.

You know how software is, like, all ones and zeroes? Well, a good rip of a game has the same ones and zeroes as the official cart. If you have a way to get that data to the actual console, the console just acts like a normal game is in the slot.

In an emulator, it lags where the original console doesn't, and the original console can't tell the difference between a flash cart and legit game.

Now that I've done my best, feel free to go back to insulting everyone for being smarter than you.
    If you want to play ripped roms on your original NG, you're a pleb. Hence, NGSD is for plebs. Now go and grovel in the dirt you poor bastards.

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Wow. You like collecting real deal carts and here is a good place for the items you seek. With NeoSD's cart out, people have thinned down their collections a bit, selling/trading the carts here or eBay.

Obviously if you can get them here they're cheaper. You're dumbass insulted everyone who bought one. Not the brightest way to get a bro discount.
    Your thick skull probably didnt get I am not looking to trade. NGSD is for poor shmucks like your poor ass.

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post

Yea, still not the real deal is it? You wouldnt even know how the origibal performs CAUSE YOU DONT OWN IT. NGSD is great for common, lesser folk like yourself. Bow to your Gods, pleb!;

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    i don't think he's coming back.

War room = therapy, love it!

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    If you want to play ripped roms on your original NG, you're a pleb. Hence, NGSD is for plebs. Now go and grovel in the dirt you poor bastards.
    Gave up on defending your earlier idiocy regarding input lag, I take it?

Here's an idea. Maybe you just suck so badly at the games you waste your money on that you can't even tell the difference between multiple frames of lag.

Oh wait, I guess that's only if you dick with the video settings though, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston
    Give me call when you ever hit Europe, I will personally shove my copy of nam up your ass! You're welcome!
    He's going to need to go to one of the parts of Europe where they don't speak English and drink weird booze out of a shoe or something, right?

I hope so, anyway, otherwise you're even dumber than I'd already assumed from your earlier failed attempts at arguing for your losing side.
    Last edited by ssjlance; 03-02-2018 at 12:57 AM. Reason: Fixed quote.

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    I have a really hard time taking seriously anyone who lists the serial numbers of their game consoles in their forum signature.
    Your mother didn't take your ugly face seriously when you were born so what's your point? O, and fuck you and your santa shit !

Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    Yea, still not the real deal is it? You wouldnt even know how the origibal performs CAUSE YOU DONT OWN IT. NGSD is great for common, lesser folk like yourself. Bow to your Gods, pleb!;
    You should get yourself one so you have another serial number to add to your signature.

Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.
    Hey Gassy, learning to use the multi quote will make you look ever so slightly less thick.

Your moronic rants are hilarious! Please continue.

Morden's Lackey
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Hey Gassy, learning to use the multi quote will make you look ever so slightly less thick.

Your moronic rants are hilarious! Please continue.
    Thanks, i intend to keep this up for a while. These plebs need educating

Thread Information