Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 64

Thread: DXM appreciation thread

  1. #26
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jibba the ribba who jibba's ma bibba.

    Posts
    5,180
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    If I put it a little bit more bluntly, that's the kind of comment a particularly stupid, edgy 12-year-old would make.
    Oh, the irony.

    If my comment was more offensive to you than your REAL WORLD BEHAVIOR THAT NEGATIVELY AFFECTS A FUCKING 2-YEAR-OLD GIRL, then you and voltronbadass can both go fuck yourselves. Get your fucking priorities straight.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345



    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

  2. #27
    Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Oh, the irony.

    If my comment was more offensive to you than your REAL WORLD BEHAVIOR THAT NEGATIVELY AFFECTS A FUCKING 2-YEAR-OLD GIRL, then you and voltronbadass can both go fuck yourselves. Get your fucking priorities straight.
    How am I negatively affecting her? This is an honest to God, legitimate question.

    Housing is covered. I buy her clothes and toys. I play with her through the whole day. Hell, even the weed I smoke is close to free since we grow it ourselves. Anything I've bought myself has been with my own money.

    And then, sometimes, if she's spending the night with family, I go on a trip or something. How's that any worse than drinking alcohol as a parent? I don't get fucked up around my daughter.

    You can say what you want about me smoking pot, but yeah, that's my one allowed form of self-medication, because I can function just fucking fine on it. In fact, I function better on it - hence why it's medicinal.

    But, yeah, sorry, when she grows up, you'll have to find some other chick to have weird, creepy sex with, because I think she'll actually be pretty well adjusted.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

  3. #28
    . Yodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,943
    Sounds like the typical cop-out from a drug abuser.

    What a waste.

  4. #29
    Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jibba the ribba who jibba's ma bibba.

    Posts
    5,180
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    How am I negatively affecting her? This is an honest to God, legitimate question.

    Housing is covered. I buy her clothes and toys. I play with her through the whole day. Hell, even the weed I smoke is close to free since we grow it ourselves. Anything I've bought myself has been with my own money.

    And then, sometimes, if she's spending the night with family, I go on a trip or something. How's that any worse than drinking alcohol as a parent? I don't get fucked up around my daughter.

    You can say what you want about me smoking pot, but yeah, that's my one allowed form of self-medication, because I can function just fucking fine on it. In fact, I function better on it - hence why it's medicinal.

    But, yeah, sorry, when she grows up, you'll have to find some other chick to have weird, creepy sex with, because I think she'll actually be pretty well adjusted.
    Your post history speaks for itself.

    I will however reiterate that you are unemployed and living on government assistance while spending your money on things like a NeoSD and TG16 games (so that's $500 minimum), weed, and now ostensibly cough syrup so you can get high, while at the same time raising a 2-year-old by yourself. But instead of you being the asshole for doing all of those things, I'm the asshole for pointing out that if you're not careful, that girl is going to go from the dole to the pole. Again, priorities.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345



    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

  5. #30
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

    Posts
    18,694
    The last faggot who boasted about his drug habit got chased off the site. Just saying.


  6. #31
    Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Your post history speaks for itself.

    I will however reiterate that you are unemployed and living on government assistance while spending your money on things like a NeoSD and TG16 games (so that's $500 minimum), weed, and now ostensibly cough syrup so you can get high, while at the same time raising a 2-year-old by yourself. But instead of you being the asshole for doing all of those things, I'm the asshole for pointing out that if you're not careful, that girl is going to go from the dole to the pole. Again, priorities.
    Yeah, we just got SSI sorted out, which she's receiving from her mother's death. I had a job until a couple weeks after her death - in other words, I'm not on unemployment or anything related to ME getting money for being a lazy twat. What am I supposed to use it for besides rent, or otherwise important things for my daughter? As young as she is right now, she needs someone to spend all day with her, and since I don't have a job, I'm pulling that role because the whole family is comfortable with the living arrangements.

    As for the tax return, yhat was the last bit of money I earned from when I worked; you're goddamn right I spent some of it on shit for myself - shit that still has about the same amount of resale value that it did as when I bought it. I'll good and damn well sell off anything I own if/when the need arises. I have before, and I almost certainly will again.

    Also, we homegrow our weed because Alaska is a legal state, so that's basically free minus electricity and the occasional bottle of nutrients for the plants, and cough syrup's pretty fucking cheap. If I had enough of a tax return to even consider buying a NeoSD, it's not that much of a stretch to spend an extra $10 or so for something to do in my down time. If I were doing it all the time, that adds up, sure, but even doing it at my most frequent... it's like $20 a year, dude.

    I think I have a pretty good set of priorities right now. My daughter comes first. Most of my time and the regular income we receive goes to her. But, I'm also a man (or woman, if you buy into trannies actually counting) who has his (or her) own interests and shit to do that doesn't involve my daughter in that moment.

    I've never once been fucked up around her. Unless you count being high on marijuana, I suppose, but I don't. That's more like, me on anti-depressants than me being fucked up. Tripping on psychedelics, DXM, or even just being drunk? No. I haven't, and never plan to.

    With that said, I appreciate most of your post this time. You actually managed to put a little bit of logic into why you think my daughter's going to grow up into a common daddy-issue-riddled whore, but yeah, I disagree. I have a decent enough set of priorities at the moment, as far as I can tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

  7. #32
    Wait a minute- candy bars. jro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    INSIDE

    Posts
    12,407
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    I have a decent enough set of priorities at the moment, as far as I can tell.
    This might be the single most ridiculous thing I've seen on this forum, ever.

  8. #33
    Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by jro View Post
    This might be the single most ridiculous thing I've seen on this forum, ever.
    I really do not get it. But, hey, with that said, we'll see how it goes.

    Swear on my life that if I'm wrong and life fucks me over as a direct consequence of actions I've described in my forum posts, I will let everyone know so they can gloat and pity my daughter's pending shitty life.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

  9. #34
    . Yodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,943
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post

    With that said, I appreciate most of your post this time. You actually managed to put a little bit of logic into why you think my daughter's going to grow up into a common daddy-issue-riddled whore, but yeah, I disagree. I have a decent enough set of priorities at the moment, as far as I can tell.

    What Jibbs is saying is that you are setting a terrible example for your child. Will she grow up to be a whore working the corner for a pimp named "Upgrayedd"? Doubtful.

    But you should lead by example and be a role model and not some loser who likes to get high off bottles of Robitussin, smoke weed and eat Cheetos.


    Do better.

  10. #35
    Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodd View Post
    What Jibbs is saying is that you are setting a terrible example for your child. Will she grow up to be a whore working the corner for a pimp named "Upgrayedd"? Doubtful.

    But you should lead by example and be a role model and not some loser who likes to get high off bottles of Robitussin, smoke weed and eat Cheetos.


    Do better.
    First off... I literally lol'd at the Idiocracy reference. That was a good one. Hats off.

    But, yeah, okay, I see where you're coming from here on that part. I don't really encourage anybody to use drugs personally, and think it would be quite nice if I preferred sobriety myself. But, eh, I don't find anything inherently wrong with using something recreationally if you can keep it in moderation and it doesn't cause harm to your family or relationships. That's the hallmark of a real drug problem, and yeah, I've been there before back in my teenage years.

    Currently, though, the DXM is something I do pretty rarely, and it isn't something I expose her to at all. Honestly, this will be the second time I've done it since she was born two years and two months back.

    With weed, I've been prescribed anti-depressants before, and they just leave me... internally dead feels like the right description, but it's a bit abstract to be fair. Zombified, perhaps. Maybe not as much of a sadsack directly, but the depression is replaced with plain nothingness.

    Weed actually makes me happy, or at least not a whiny, moody piece of shit. So I use that instead.

    Also, I prefer Doritos or Funyuns. If I'm even eating any chips. Most likely Hot Pockets or tacos or pizza or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

  11. #36
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    10,871
    You're far too honest for this place.



    !!

  12. #37
    Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    You're far too honest for this place.
    Certainly possible. I've never seen the point in covering shit up. I figure if you can't be honest about what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

  13. #38
    FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!
    Famicommander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver

    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    Certainly possible. I've never seen the point in covering shit up. I figure if you can't be honest about what you're doing, you probably shouldn't be doing it.
    A grown ass man shouldn't be guzzling cough syrup whether they're being honest about it or not.

    Do you also sniff Sharpies and drink Listerine?

  14. #39
    Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    A grown ass man shouldn't be guzzling cough syrup whether they're being honest about it or not.

    Do you also sniff Sharpies and drink Listerine?
    No, I just actually like the effects of dextromethorphan, and it's easier and safer than tracking down something like ketamine or PCP.

    What's any better about a grown ass man drinking waste from microorganisms to get drunk? Alcohol is yeast piss, basically.

    But that's socially acceptable, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

  15. #40
    Dodgeball Yakuza
    Simple Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Daytona USA

    Posts
    779
    I prefer real drugs like scopolamine and psilocybin

  16. #41
    World's Greatest Poster Dr Shroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕗ

    Posts
    18,694


  17. #42
    Dodgeball Yakuza
    Simple Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Daytona USA

    Posts
    779
    I don’t drink.... wine

  18. #43
    Belnar Institute Student
    NeuroticMoose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    California

    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    I actually don't like alcohol. Go figure.

    I wish alcohol was my drug of choice. That must make life easier.

    Also, just for shits and giggles, you can trip off as little as two ounces, four being a fairly common beginner dose.

    Drinking 8 oz. at once is a bit much if you aren't familiar.
    I didn't measure it out when I had that cold, I'd just chug it every couple of minutes, like a man

  19. #44
    Hardcore Neoholic

    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Cologne

    Posts
    5,277

  20. #45
    FFAANNYYYY
    CCUUMMMMMM
    AAANNDDEERRR!!
    Famicommander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Denver

    Posts
    5,556
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverclaude View Post
    what about lance armstrong?

    he won some stuff

  21. #46
    Some Sort of Brain Damaged Buddha terry.330's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Shining like the sun and rocking green gators.

    Posts
    5,569
    Don't think he was robo tripping, smoking a half oz a week, living on SSI and buying high end retro games.
    Spoiler:


    instagrams: sapienart

    Average Joe: Do you think the internet has ruined me?

    Me: No, I think it's ruined all of us.

  22. #47
    Some Sort of Brain Damaged Buddha terry.330's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Shining like the sun and rocking green gators.

    Posts
    5,569
    I know we're starved for drama but this dude is bottom of the barrel.

    Gutter trash.
    Spoiler:


    instagrams: sapienart

    Average Joe: Do you think the internet has ruined me?

    Me: No, I think it's ruined all of us.

  23. #48
    drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.
    lachlan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    A Hard Earned Thirst

    Posts
    10,871
    Quote Originally Posted by terry.330 View Post
    ... robo tripping, smoking a half oz a week, living on SSI and buying high end retro games.
    ...and it's a great way to stay in shape.



    !!

  24. #49
    Asked For Custom
    Rank. Unsure If
    I Can Be Bothered.
    ssjlance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Alaska

    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Famicommander View Post
    what about lance armstrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by terry.330 View Post
    Don't think he was robo tripping, smoking a half oz a week, living on SSI and buying high end retro games.
    Michael Phelps. Also, probably some NFL player? IDK SPORTS LOL

    Okay, yeah, they probably don't robotrip with any frequency. At least not... in season? Whatever.

    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    ...and it's a great way to stay in shape.
    A bottle a day keeps the shaman at bay.

    stay healthy.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan
    You talk too much, probably why you can't find a job.

  25. #50
    Chroma Ma' Doma!
    Jedah Doma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    VirKansas

    Posts
    9,877
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Your post history speaks for itself.

    I will however reiterate that you are unemployed and living on government assistance while spending your money on things like a NeoSD and TG16 games (so that's $500 minimum), weed, and now ostensibly cough syrup so you can get high, while at the same time raising a 2-year-old by yourself. But instead of you being the asshole for doing all of those things, I'm the asshole for pointing out that if you're not careful, that girl is going to go from the dole to the pole. Again, priorities.
    The fact that this kind of basic logic and reasoning has to be stated is in and of itself sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by ssjlance View Post
    I think I have a pretty good set of priorities right now. My daughter comes first. Most of my time and the regular income we receive goes to her. But, I'm also a man (or woman, if you buy into trannies actually counting) who has his (or her) own interests and shit to do that doesn't involve my daughter in that moment.
    Translation: I have many vices that I can't seem to control and sometimes my wants come before my daughter's. Sorry mate, but parenthood isn't a thing of convenience. There's a lot of shit I'd love to do, but don't for the sake of my three children. If your kid is cramping your style and how you want to live, sorry not sorry?

    No I'm not saying you're the worst parent in the world. I don't personally know you. However what you've posted speaks volumes and it's not something you should be proud of.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •