Thread: Louisville Arcade Expo (3/2-3/4)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lazy SNK Employee

Louisville Arcade Expo (3/2-3/4)

Anyone coming to the Louisville Arcade Expo this weekend (3/2-3/4)?

http://www.arcaderx.com/

It's always a good time! I will be bringing my Neo Geo (2 slot)...

neo.jpg

I'll probably rotate the carts a few times over the weekend, but Windjammers will get priority

There will also be some folks there with some sweet Candy Cabs.

Sho's Rival

I might drop in on Saturday for a bit.

King's Dry Cleaner

I was there, didn't check this til now when I'm home. Had a good time. Didn't play too hot in the pinball tournament. Show was pretty cool though. Seemed like more pinball than arcade stuff this year. Some of the machines though are annoying as hell. They're practically unplayable but people brought like 5 worn out pinball machines with stupid prices on them. Is that really worth the effort?

Lazy SNK Employee

Yeah, this was kinda an off year...one of the local collectors (who usually brings about 40 or so games) was out of the country. I also felt like this year allot of folks only brought their junk games (left the good stuff at home).

Not allot of Neo Geo cabs...only my mini (2 slot), my buddy's single slot, and another junk cab (with a single slot). I was tempted to bring my 6 slot, but that thing is a pain to move

I still had a GREAT time and turned allot of folks on to Wind Jammers.

King's Dry Cleaner

I still thought it was a good mix of games, just seemed like it was decidedly more pinball than anything else. My only gripe is I wish the show was open later. That's when most people leave and you can walk around and play whatever you want.

Dodgeball Yakuza

Awwww man I totally forgot about LAX this year, I usually go. I like to try and find neo-geo.com members there. I’ve met people that claim to have been banned from here at that expo lol

Lazy SNK Employee

Quote Originally Posted by caldwert View Post
    I still thought it was a good mix of games, just seemed like it was decidedly more pinball than anything else. My only gripe is I wish the show was open later. That's when most people leave and you can walk around and play whatever you want.
    Don't get me wrong, it was a good time. Just not as good as previous years. I did get to meet a couple of Neo Geo nerds that live surprisingly close

Thread Information