PICKnMIX button configuration Poll.

What Button configuration makes more sense to cycle through games with PICKnMIX.

• Total voters

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
What button configuration makes more sense when cycling up and down through games?

The thinking on option 1 is given 'A' is the primary button it should advance game (A=advance). 'B' is for previous game (B = Back).

The thinking behind option 2 is it makes the buttons act like turning the pages of a book. So 'A' = back (previous page), 'B' = forward (next page).

Which do you prefer for cycling up and down through games given a preferance?

Last edited:

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Both me and rockstarrunner have used it daily and both think the A = previous B = next is better. Although I would prefer that it has to be always chosen from the menu pressing the A button and then with joystick or using c & d buttons as the A button results often to accidental change of the games.

NeoLucian

New Challenger
I went with A for next game and B for back

Just seems natural to me but I can see why the other way would work just as well

RockstarRunner

Wind Jammin' All Night",
Ok, so I'm finally clear to say I've been testing V4 for a while, and A for Back, B for Next is what I instinctively expect. If you look at general UI design in every day life, left control is previous, right control is next.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Ok, so I'm finally clear to say I've been testing V4 for a while, and A for Back, B for Next is what I instinctively expect. If you look at general UI design in every day life, left control is previous, right control is next.

This. left for previous (A), right for next (B).

Well explained sir.

samdiep

n00b
A for forward and B for Back. Primarily, we would be moving forward and having A as the forward seems to make more sense.