View Poll Results: What Button configuration makes more sense to cycle through games with PICKnMIX.

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • A = Next game, B = Previous game.

26 65.00%
  • A = Previous game, B = Next game.

14 35.00%

Thread: PICKnMIX button configuration Poll.

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS

PICKnMIX button configuration Poll.

What button configuration makes more sense when cycling up and down through games?

The thinking on option 1 is given 'A' is the primary button it should advance game (A=advance). 'B' is for previous game (B = Back).

The thinking behind option 2 is it makes the buttons act like turning the pages of a book. So 'A' = back (previous page), 'B' = forward (next page).

Which do you prefer for cycling up and down through games given a preferance?
    Last edited by Razoola; 02-26-2018 at 12:29 PM.
    THE UNIVERSE BIOS ( MVS / AES, and now also for CD )
    www.universebios.com. Also on facebook, please like http://www.facebook.com/UniverseBios.

Mai's Stalker

Chose wisely....
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by gusmoney View Post
    "[M]ost agggressive gaming sites" has to be one of the strangest statements I have ever heard.

A bunch of forty-something video-gaming nerds that are only keyboard commandos and mostly sedate pussies any other hour of the day cannot really be all that aggressive, can they? (My self included.)

I love the lads here, this forum in general, and the mentality but lets not kid ourselves about this being some sort of dark web tough corner of the world.

Belnar Institute Student

Both me and rockstarrunner have used it daily and both think the A = previous B = next is better. Although I would prefer that it has to be always chosen from the menu pressing the A button and then with joystick or using c & d buttons as the A button results often to accidental change of the games.
    If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

I went with A for next game and B for back

Just seems natural to me but I can see why the other way would work just as well
    You know he grew up as a little shitspark from the old shitflint and then he turned into a shitbonfire and driven by the winds of his monumental ignorance he turned into a raging shitfirestorm. If I get to be married to Barb I'll have total control of Sunnyvale and then I can unleash the shitnami tidal wave that will engulf Ricky and extinguish his shitflames forever. And with any luck he'll drown in the undershit of that wave. Shitwaves.

Wind Jammin' All Night"

Ok, so I'm finally clear to say I've been testing V4 for a while, and A for Back, B for Next is what I instinctively expect. If you look at general UI design in every day life, left control is previous, right control is next.

You're ghostin' us, motherf***er.
    I don't care who you are back in the world.
    You give our position one more time,
    I'll bleed you, real quiet, and leave you here.
    Got that?

A Joala is for Life.
    Not Just Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by RockstarRunner View Post
    Ok, so I'm finally clear to say I've been testing V4 for a while, and A for Back, B for Next is what I instinctively expect. If you look at general UI design in every day life, left control is previous, right control is next.
    This. left for previous (A), right for next (B).

Well explained sir.
    Spice god of Borneo...my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart

A for Advance, B for Back. For us mnemonic learners.
    NeoGoaT
    "Someone should crate up all this spam and ship it to Ethiopia."

Stinky-Dinkins
    "That's just not true. I always go out of my way to let people know that the size of my genitalia is less than adequate. If you keep talking dirty you might get me to a point to where it would be rigid enough to clean out your ears like a fleshly little Q-Tip."

New Challenger

A for forward and B for Back. Primarily, we would be moving forward and having A as the forward seems to make more sense.

Thread Information