NeoField's AES Collection

-SD-

Camel Slug
Nice collection... I’ve been enjoying your YouTube videos, cool to see you enjoying games with your mates.

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
Some top quality titles right there. Add a SS2 and it's pretty much all you need. Checked out those videos, cool stuff indeed.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
nice collection of games. game room also looks very cosy.

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
Thanks everyone, greatly appreciated, Waku Waku 7 is pretty much my last one I am trying to get for now.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Thanks everyone, greatly appreciated, Waku Waku 7 is pretty much my last one I am trying to get for now.

Let me guess: it's an important classic not featured on your 161 multi? If so, don't forget about Ninja Master's, Art of Fighting 3, Sengoku 2 & Nam-1975. Twinkle Star Sprites has enough good ports. Rest is not that important or MVS exclusive. Once you're finished, it will be an excellent collection, which will nicely mimic to be sought out.

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
Everyone talks about Twinkle Star Sprites, I really got to get into that game. I just cant stop playing Last Blade 2 and Windjammers, LB2 just has so much to learn, the more I play it the more I love it! The ability to turn off the music when playing versus just makes the atmosphere so great!

-SD-

Camel Slug
TSS is pure Japanese cute ‘em up nuttiness at its finest, well worth giving a go. I’d like to see you do an episode on this, it should be quite entertaining...

The Last Blades are among my favourite games for the system, along with Windjammers too. I’d like to get Waku Waku 7 myself, but it looks like it’s a case of NeoSD to the rescue.

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
You have a 161 in 1 AES sweet!!!! No understanding why they don't make them like they make they mvs copies.

Nice line up

NeoField

Rugal's Thug
You have a 161 in 1 AES sweet!!!! No understanding why they don't make them like they make they mvs copies.

Nice line up

Agreed, I had the MVS converter before but really just wanted a clean looking AES version. Took me awhile to find that one. Still has some issues, Last Blade 1 and Metal Slug 3 sadly do not work :-(

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
You look like Benedict bumberbacht :lolz::lolz:

Good to see people playing games with their buddies and enjoying them.