Process of freigting and restoring 6 slot neogeo destination Hawaii IT'S ALIVE

Ir0n

n00b
Damn.. didn't realize how big a 6 slot cab was.
Shame you had to spend that much for it, but as long as you like it I guess that's all that matters.

J-P

NEST Puppet
Holy crapola - Good luck crate! (nice job on the packing) $500 isn't too bad for shipping that; you shipping it ocean freight and picking it up at the dock or are they doing door to door?

awesome! having a cab that has sentimental value or a cab that you use regularly is a great feeling!

goodluck and congrats on the pick up!

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Holy crapola - Good luck crate! (nice job on the packing) $500 isn't too bad for shipping that; you shipping it ocean freight and picking it up at the dock or are they doing door to door?

Ended up being 600 because residential pick up. Its door to door pick up. I did 400 pounds. I might have to slightly more once they measure and weigh it. Since it was cab weight and size only no crate

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I really cannot wait to see it arrive in your possession! Better invite the island community around for it.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
I think only the guys at jnx would be able to come over as far as i know but they are on Oahu or big island. Which is good because if it ever has trouble i know who to send the mobo too

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
Was picked up today and will be on boat saturday. The guy who picked it up said possible delivery first week of next month

Last edited:

Neo NooNaN

Quiz Detective
Did it show? Would be really cool to see it at its final resting place. Swing it by the beach first and get some pics there.

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior
Did it show? Would be really cool to see it at its final resting place. Swing it by the beach first and get some pics there.

But first place a lei on it and get it a ma-itai.
It needs to feel welcomed in Hawaii.

Hope it had a safe trip, and works as good as before it took the voyage.

8bitForLife

Crazed MVS Addict
It came just fine but something on the monitor chasis got moved around to much. Confirmed on klov forum thread for wg k7000. The guy is sending me new chasis. I was a little disheartened. Game works i can hear metal slug x playing the coin counter works on cp. Soon as i put new chasis in ill update.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You better make sure the tube didn't get necked. New chassis won't fix that.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Something got moved around? there's only the neck board, anode cap and yoke wires. None of those should have moved at all! but easy to fix if that's the case... have you checked it out yourself first? You only need a hairline crack in the neck of the tube man... :(