M Rated Video Game Tax: ....Seriously

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother
Especially cigarettes... $24 a pack

Fuck me running, I thought $10 to $12 a pack was bad here in Alaska; then again, I grew up in Alabama, where you can get Pall Malls for about $3.50.

treefiddy.jpg

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Our government LOVES to do that shit. We've got this love affair with sin taxes, alcohol and cigarettes are just being priced out of the hands of everyday people. Especially cigarettes... $24 a pack what the fuck.

To top it off we used to be able to bring in a carton of smokes from overseas duty free but now we can only bring a single sealed pack of 25 and an open pack. Anything more means you pay duty on everything and a carton ends up costing you $380 which isn't even comparable to buying a carton here locally! the fuckin cheek.

Jesus...$24/pack?

When I was in full swing, I'd buy Marlboro "reds" for under $10...a CARTON. I'd bitch when I went to buy a carton and they'd be over $10. Now? They're $8-12/pack and that blows my mind how anyone would think of smoking at that price. $24/pack (around $18 US)...that's pure insanity.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Yeah its a sad situation here but hey makes you think twice about picking up smoking as a habit considering it will send you broke. A carton here is like $180-220 depends on the brand really but this country HATES tobacco, sorry, the government does.