My review - Super SD System 3!

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
great, now I am excited all over again...now to go watch some cat videos and forget about this for awhile until i get a shipping notification. So...much....excitement. Great video as usual!:buttrock:

fille1976

Crossed Swords Squire
Nice review yodd,and fine that rgb problem is solved now,its super easy to use the super sd system 3.
I enjoy my ssd3 and play more on the system now then on my original cdrom system 2.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Killer review Todd! Professional and objective as always.

Now I seriously have to make a decision on selling up my CD games and going SSDS3.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Excellent review!! Very thorough and well put together. Seeing this up made my day :) Now I'm waiting for that NeoSD vs Darksoft NG Multi shootout vid:-J

[QUOTE Now I'm waiting for that NeoSD vs Darksoft NG Multi shootout vid:-J[/QUOTE] :) will be nice to see one ... but when do you think will be possible one ? as always ... Todd deliver us great moments ! Thank u for your effort, lord Todd !

Last edited:

Geekman1222

Kula's Candy
Just watched it, great review, i liked the tear down and personal oppinons at the end. Cant wait to put my order in soon :D

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Quality review. Thanks for your time and effort on this. I know what I'm getting for my birthday this Spring.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Excellent review!! Very thorough and well put together. Seeing this up made my day :) Now I'm waiting for that NeoSD vs Darksoft NG Multi shootout vid:-J

lol unless one of you guys buy a the darksoft cart and loan it to me, I don’t see that happening.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
lol unless one of you guys buy a the darksoft cart and loan it to me, I don’t see that happening.

I could shit in a box, mail it to you, and you could compare that to the NeoSD. It'd be about the same as comparing it to a Darksoft cart.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Cool review Yodd! :buttrock:

It's time for me to pull the trigger :D

grendelrt

Super Spy Agent
Great review. Ordered my csync cable once you confirmed it is working.. The wait is killing me now haha

NeoEsZ

Camel Slug,
20 Year Member
Just came here to chime in and say great video! And that I ordered one immediately after watching it. Thanks for the analysis and breakdown!

Fuckwit1200

NAM-75 Vet
i may have completely misunderstood this video, or my hopes are unrealistic as usual.
this device featured in the video single handedly gives me reason to keep eyes peeled for tg of any description.
that thing goes beyond odes, it's routed through the dma socket and console appears to prioritize rom bootup from the 69 pin socket.
the thing is more tg than tg itself.
the Y.U.V. video output with stereo sound seals the deal.
so, any tg system this card works on, and by proxy, have a maxed out console (tg rombank) regardless of model?
or am i high af and missed the mark? :confused:

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Really great review =D Although I wouldn't change the interface, I am kind of used to it, and I guess the printed materials would then need changing too :P Really nicely presented and some great captures of games there too =D

Yodd, thanks for posting this review. Great work. I was on the fence but this pushed me over. Your JNX CMVS and NeoSD MVS reviews also led me to ordering their respective products.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Yodd, thanks for posting this review. Great work. I was on the fence but this pushed me over. Your JNX CMVS and NeoSD MVS reviews also led me to ordering their respective products.

:buttrock:

opt2not

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
Just buy everything Yodd says is good. You’ll be fine.