Twitch streamers you watch?

Ive been on a big twitch kick lately

Curious who you are into

Im a drdisrespect fan as long as he isnt bitching too much or playing fortnight

I like chocotaco a lot too, to me he is the antithesis of the good dr, would love to see them team up and do pubg duos

Most of the other people I follow are related to those two. Looking for more content and curious what unknown streamers you are into more than anything. Having a hard time finding others I can get into. Not into the titty streamer girls.

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
why do you care about watching other people play games?

serious question. this is one thing I will never understand.

sometimes I just like to sit back and spectate

oddly enough its usually games I have no interest in playing myself

usually online gameplay which I avoid at all costs

I dunno, I guess I find live gaming more interesting than most things on tv anymore

Last edited:
Im constantly shocked that more people dont do a wrestler type personality or act like drdisrespect does, I dont think it wouldnt take much effort to cash in on twitch like he does

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I swear you post like a kernow clone anymore, though with less personality, and far less likeable...

Some people post like kernow, others buy overpriced snes clone system with $40 shipping cost attached and watch fake people on twitch play videogames with fake reactions.
Guess we all have our burdens to carry.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Watching twitch channels or any other streamer shit has got to be the worst use of ones time. Build a chair, prepare a meal, go for a drive, do something fuckin useful.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
No Twitch for me. Just about any gaming videos I watch come from Mikado's arcade channel. They dig up the good stuff, a lot of SNK games, including Buriki One ... They often have VF3 tournaments ... Plus the their annual Garou Densetsu Special tournament, which is just the best thing. I sometimes catch some of it live on YouTube, but usually I just watch something from the previous day while I have my breakfast.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
I never heard of pewdiepie until the South Park episode. As I understand it, a large majority of people who subscribe to youtubers like him and Markiplier are around 10 years old.

I just don't get the point.

I do watch longplays, but only those without commentary. I also do like AVGN, but am not a fan - i.e. I'll check to see if he's got any new videos up but only a few times a year. Just something to pass the time for ten minutes, I don't give a shit about his movie or anything else he does.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I don't have time to play my own games, much less watch someone else play theirs.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I like Kripp and Disguised Toast, but not into streamers that much. I just want to see the cool tricks and the memes.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I've not understood the appeal of watchin peeps play games other than possibly watching someone that's world class play something and see how well they can play. Just watching yer average schmuck play something doesn't do it for me.

Friend of mine does YT steaming on his PS4. I've tried watching occasionally, but it's not quite for me. I'd rather just hop in and play w/him in his streams than watch em. And if I git off my lazy ass and get my damn lamestation plus account fixed (won't let me login) I'll get to playin w/him again as he keeps buggin me to play. Guess the peeps he usually plays with... suck. :lolz:

Lastblade

Friend me on Facebook!,
20 Year Member
I tried to watch some twitch, especially when someone is doing a fundraiser for a good cause. After a few minutes, I just can't.

munchiaz

Robert Garcia's Butler
I watch Aris (avoidingthepuddle) Hes a Tekken player, but also plays the dark souls games, and hes a funny guy to watch. I also like watching LordBBH, and Macaw45 for arcade and older games. I tend to watch a lot of fighting game tournaments as well via twitch.

I know people in here say "why watch someone else play games" Well usually when people watch normal TV I watch twitch, so i watch it when i'm chillin and wouldn't be playing games anyway

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I mostly only watch gameplay videos/commentary if (A) I'm interested in potentially buying a game, but can't find any good quality reviews online and want to see it in action, (B) I'm stuck on a tricky boss or something, can't find the answers I seek on GameFAQs, and want to see how somebody else overcomes the problem(s) I'm having, or (C) research for an art project or just to satisfy my curiosity about a game's lore/world (i.e., if I want to get some reference screenshots for a character/thing I want to model).

Depending on the game, boss fight and/or cut scene montages can be entertaining if I'm bored and have nothing better to do with my time.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've not understood the appeal of watchin peeps play games other than possibly watching someone that's world class play something and see how well they can play.

I do enjoy watching a video of a someone playing a game I know very well, but the guy in the video is on a whole different level. I usually see this on Youtube though and not Twitch.

The Punch Out games may be my favorite. I'm good at them, but some of these guys are crazy, taking down boxers in just a few seconds.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Im a drdisrespect fan as long as he isnt bitching too much or playing fortnight

Love this guy. Never get to see him live stream as it happens during work hours but I catch some of his cached stuff on youtube and it is great. Awesome persona.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I do enjoy watching compilation videos of mongos like darksydephil and lowtiergod getting mad over losing in videogames (mostly fighting games) like the little bitches they are.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I love the clips on YouTube of these streamers getting lippy with their Mom on stream and getting beat down.