Is Trump having a neo-geo.com style meltdown on Twitter?

• Total voters

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I feel like I have seen this before....

Maybe... you should post some form of details... fleshing out the thread...

I mean... i aint going to Trumps twitter feed or going to second guess what this is all about...

Just sayin'... poorly thought out thread....

xROTx

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Maybe... you should post some form of details... fleshing out the thread...

I mean... i aint going to Trumps twitter feed or going to second guess what this is all about...

Just sayin'... poorly thought out thread....

xROTx

https://twitter.com/MarshallCohen/status/965250527473885184
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-russia-investigation/?utm_term=.470ea7731f9e

I mean sure if I wanted a serious discourse I'd love to, but in the War Room? ....or wherever I am now?

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I think if you understand the psychology of guilt and fear, what he is doing is exactly what you should expect.

We're well past the point of "were any crimes committed?" Clearly, there were.

Anyone who has a parachute is starting to head for the exit. Publicly and privately.

He's a guy with some power who may or may not be implicated, trying every play he has to make it all go away.

If there was a magic bullet or any exculpatory evidence for ANY of what they're being accused of, don't you think it would've been put out?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
This week was terrible for him and he's reacting like it:

1. Gates flipping means Mueller has what Manafort knows and can possibly flip him. (Doubtful, he broke his bail agreement.. anyone who doesn't give a fuck about the FBI knowing this fears something far more than the US government.) Gates is still a huge piece.

2. They nabbed the money man in the US, which gives them insight into the financing structure and WHO is involved. None of that requires "opinion, feelings or political thought" for context. These people got paid illegally for an act, which was also illegal by itself.

3. The intelligence community is striking back hard with the clearance issue, which has huge effect. Expect this to be circled back on. BUT... it's clearly a play to get the people who can't get clearances out of the white house. Why? They're probably compromised right now.

4. Mueller and Rosenstein pulled the ultimate shielding move. Trump can't fire the guys who just showed the Russians attacked our election processes. Not only that, they didn't specifically tie it to him, so any move against them is an admission of guilt. (He's the last guy they're going to roll up.) He knows this. He's getting expertly boxed in here.

Mueller and his team are absolute stone cold killers. None of the major DC firms who would handle this took their case. The cases his team have taken down are the biggest in the world. They just showed how deep they are *in an indictment*, when this gets to trial.. sheeeeeesh.

Trump's team knows what is coming. If they had anything to exonerate him, they'd have showed it. They're just trying to slow it down.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
I think once he starts pardoning people, his administration will be in its death throes. I think the insurance plan for this possibility is that there will be state crimes he won't be able to pardon away himself, likely in NY maybe in FL (but Rick Scott might try to pardon Trump for state offenses there).

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I thought the declassification was the magic bullet. A poorly crafted and thought out magic bullet but...

The Nunez memo, you mean? I think it was their attempt at exoneration, but had nothing substantial in it and they had to admit that they left out major facts barely a day later.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
They did say they left out major facts? I thought they just refused the dems to release the info saying it would be too risky to the national security to release it. I didn't know they coughed up anything close to an admittance of guilt.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
They did say they left out major facts? I thought they just refused the dems to release the info saying it would be too risky to the national security to release it. I didn't know they coughed up anything close to an admittance of guilt.

The crux of the memo was that the FBI did not disclose who paid for the Steele Dossier when applying for a warrant to spy on Carter Page, and therefore misled the judge who granted the warrant, who otherwise would not have granted it. They had to admit that, yes, the FBI did indeed disclose this info.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/05/fbi-footnote-carter-page-warrant-390795

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Hey, i got an idea....

how about not bringing on advisers who are so close to Kremlin interests that they have a 4 year old FBI trail?????

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The part where he goes off the handle against Alec Baldwin was definitely some Thomas A. Smallwood of Ricart Nissan, Columbus OH level meltdown. Baldwin needed only a small bit of juice to put the president in full-tilt-boogie-pants-shitting mode. Can't wait for SNL this weekend to play on that exchange.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
:lolz: Yup. "You wanna ban me? Ban me! I don't care!"

I get the feeling he is partly terrified about more of his e-mails coming out so that people will see what a malicious twit he is in formerly private communications.

Too bad for him that Mueller probably already has them.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Trump is 8/10

Nunberg is 12/10

wouldn't you be pisses AF if you learned that by sticking around, you could have tapped Hope Hicks too? This poor sap witnessed not one, but two different dudes hit it. Like literally hit it, because both of those dudes, Lewandowski and Porter, are known to hit women.