Two very different News articles that made me... lulz...

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
That brick to the head ... I hate thieves and burglars. Especially burglars. I hope he's dead. :keke:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
One of them broke into his head! that's pretty hard.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Was 'sage throwing the brick or catching it?

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i've pretty much had enough of the transgender news, but that guy may of killed his friend with that brick to the head. what an idiot. if the police find the suspects they may find a body to go with it.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Stewie_56cd22_778817.gif

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Maybe it was that Chinese dude's plan all along to kill his friend during that "burglary". "Not my fault, your honor, he zigged when he should have zagged!"

The article looks legit, but it's hard to swallow (pun intended) that a man could produce breast milk that is the same nutritional equivalent as a woman's (and one would think that the hormones and testosterone blocker he has to take in order to do so would contaminate the milk, but I don't know enough about the science behind it, so, maybe not). In the past, I think I've read about normal, straight men lactating when their wife does, "sympathetic lactation" or some such thing, but I believe that's just a little dribble, not enough to feed a baby. There was also an article in Time magazine about a year or two ago about a trans man that went off of his hormone treatment to breast feed his kid, but he was a woman to begin with. The accompanying photos of an obese woman, with a beard, breastfeeding her child were bizarre to say the least.