Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: China doing consolized MVS

Timid Neo Newbie

Super Sidekicks 2

It seems to me that the CBOX board is fetching audio from the jamma edge. So just mono audio.

Locutus73

Crossed Swords Squire

Honestly, can't beat the price on these.
    After seeing at least 20 people on FB buy and post feedback on them, I'd give one a shot myself.
    I may give that supergun a shot..

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

World Soccer '96

Great cables the packapunch is a must
    Last edited by 8bitForLife; 04-21-2018 at 02:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lachlan View Post
    So you're racist, a fuckhead AND a faggot. Wow that's gotta be a new standard for this place... oh who am I kidding.

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Salvio007 View Post
    Honestly, can't beat the price on these.
    After seeing at least 20 people on FB buy and post feedback on them, I'd give one a shot myself.
    I may give that supergun a shot..
    Anyone of them tried it with OSSC?

Crossed Swords Squire

Quote Originally Posted by mdd45 View Post
    Anyone of them tried it with OSSC?
    Good question, ill have to ask.

drunk downunder!
    aka. Muff Diver.

Good question, ill have to ask.
    Didn't someone do a review of it with the OSSC and it damaged it somehow? I think Yodd posted it in this thread.

!!

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.

Didn't someone do a review of it with the OSSC and it damaged it somehow? I think Yodd posted it in this thread.
    If only there was a way to go back in time to earlier in the thread...

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showth...=1#post4287265
    Neo Geo AES #011035 #036442 | Neo Geo CD #0002814 #0015959 | MVS Executive | Razion 1cc Club President | NG.com Top Trader
    ATTN NOOBS: Jamma Nation X makes the best CMVS & Superguns, PERIOD! | Unofficial MVS and AES Price Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by SNKSOUL View Post
    I ask a complete account removal extraction

I ask the deletion authorized by Neo Geo Admin Judge Dredd.

Thanks a lot.

Crossed Swords Squire

Yeah, but as someone pointed out, it could have been his SS csync cable that caused that damage. Depending on how it was connected. I honestly think it was user error and not the actual cmvs that caused his issue..

AH
    A
    COLUMBIAN!

Yeah, but as someone pointed out, it could have been his SS csync cable that caused that damage. Depending on how it was connected. I honestly think it was user error and not the actual cmvs that caused his issue..
    I thought the same. The chinese are all about making stuff the cheapest possible way, and nothing is cheaper than leaving the RGB signal as-is without any changes as it comes from the MVS board, and we know the OSSC works fine with the standard RGB from an MVS board. However, I have not seen the circuits of the supergun used to consolize this, maybe I am wrong and it changes teh RGB signals somehow.

Timid Neo Newbie

I was just about to buy one of these Aliexpress consolized neo geo's and then read this thread. Having second thoughts now. Would like to get the jamma-nation x cmvs, but orders are closed? Don't know what to do now?

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Odin Belmont View Post
    I was just about to buy one of these Aliexpress consolized neo geo's and then read this thread. Having second thoughts now. Would like to get the jamma-nation x cmvs, but orders are closed? Don't know what to do now?
    If you want perfect image and sound quality, in a compact unit, I'd wait for JNX to start taking orders again.

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by mistahsnart View Post
    If you want perfect image and sound quality, in a compact unit, I'd wait for JNX to start taking orders again.
    Would be the best thing to do,but have money now, don't think I will in july. I'll give it a few days and think what to do next.

AH
    A
    COLUMBIAN!

Would be the best thing to do,but have money now, don't think I will in july. I'll give it a few days and think what to do next.
    The Omega is a great option too: https://www.arcadeworks.net/omega-ne...s-home-console

Would be the best thing to do,but have money now, don't think I will in july.
    This bothers me a bit. Why can't you save the money? Do you impulse many things?
    Quote Originally Posted by DecepticonZero View Post
    I don't know why you're white knighting this guy, couldn't you buy the North Pole and have the elves build you anything you want?

Super Sidekicks 2

Just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take to build a CMVS for James?
    I mean, letís say Iím constantly on his FB page and Iím the first on the new order list on the first of July; can I expect my CMVS for the mid July or, letís say, I have to wait till autumn?

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards.

Locutus73

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Quote Originally Posted by Locutus73 View Post
    I mean, let’s say I’m constantly on his FB page and I’m the first on the new order list on the first of July; can I expect my CMVS for the mid July or, let’s say, I have to wait till autumn?
    Locutus73
    You'd have to ask him, quite honestly. Depends on his backlog, real-life commitments, shit happening, etc.

I hit him at a busy time in mid December. He was really up front with me that because of the number of orders in his queue, I wouldn't have it until March. Sure enough: he had it sent out early March. Worth the wait and the money.

If you're looking for something *right now*, I'll echo what others are saying that the Omega is an awesome option too. I went with JNX because I like the compact case James uses. It's barely bigger than an MVS cart.

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Panda View Post
    This bothers me a bit. Why can't you save the money? Do you impulse many things?
    Lately I never have money. Have bills to pay. So have money now so I doubt I will in July.

Super Sidekicks 2

You'd have to ask him, quite honestly. Depends on his backlog, real-life commitments, shit happening, etc.

I hit him at a busy time in mid December. He was really up front with me that because of the number of orders in his queue, I wouldn't have it until March. Sure enough: he had it sent out early March. Worth the wait and the money.

If you're looking for something *right now*, I'll echo what others are saying that the Omega is an awesome option too. I went with JNX because I like the compact case James uses. It's barely bigger than an MVS cart.
    Yeah, I donít love the panda look, but I like the compactness of his case, and I trust his craftsmanship.
    Anyway I think Iíll go with RGBís HAS SuperGun this round.

Thank you very much.
    Beat regards.

Locutus73

Paris-Dakar Rally Driver
    Dakar 2003

Yeah, I don’t love the panda look, but I like the compactness of his case, and I trust his craftsmanship.
    Anyway I think I’ll go with RGB’s HAS SuperGun this round.

Thank you very much.
    Beat regards.

Locutus73
    If you ask him nice, he'll do laser etched brushed aluminum for the front and back panels at no extra charge. :-)

Mr. Big's Thug

I mean, let’s say I’m constantly on his FB page and I’m the first on the new order list on the first of July; can I expect my CMVS for the mid July or, let’s say, I have to wait till autumn?

Thank you in advance.
    Best regards.

Locutus73
    He was a bit backlogged when I bought mine and it took a little over 2 months. There was a few slight delays on my part in deciding precisely what I wanted, but it was well worth the wait. Knowing that if I have an issue, I can reach out to James and he will try and help. Plus the fact that if I want to upgrade my unibios, I am able to do so on the cheap (Free other than shipping) is also a big plus.

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Not to put words in his mouth but James said not to contact him about these on Facebook. He may have changed his mind of course.

I'd suggest contacting the builder, I mean you have the JNX product, go cheap and want him to take time from JNX to fix a competitor's product ???

Super Spy Agent

Timid Neo Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Thierry Henry View Post

You would think they would do stereo sound before posting this console? This puts me off a little.

Thread Information