China doing consolized MVS

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
I don't think a CMVS holds much mystery. Either way, this has already been posted and discussed on these forums and youtube. You should consider searching more carefully.

guy looks like a big bag of dicks

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
meh don't know anything about him. i just know the video showed the chinaman internals.

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
May need to look for a different CMVS. Mr. Aliexpress seller has yet to ship the unit and keeps coming up with excuses for the delays.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
May need to look for a different CMVS. Mr. Aliexpress seller has yet to ship the unit and keeps coming up with excuses for the delays.

Was "This product is a piece of shit" not a valid enough excuse for you?

Maybe you should take the money you would have wasted on that trash and buy a quality product.

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Was "This product is a piece of shit" not a valid enough excuse for you?

Maybe you should take the money you would have wasted on that trash and buy a quality product.

I expected you to like my post :)

Guess I'll have to wait until JNX accepts new orders.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Well considering Last Gamer prolly bought every known MVS mobo left to man, that guy is prolly running dry on mobos now.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Man,

Just when you think you can trust a guy making a Cheap Chinese CMVS and selling it on AliExpress. I for one am shocked and saddened.

abathur

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I know, right? Who can you trust if not the Chinese? I guess I deserve all the blame coming my way.

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Can anyone who has bought one of these from timeharvest please contact me directly by PM or email. If all goes well there may be something in it for you :)

Thanks, Raz

Retro Brit

n00b

couple of picture from my one - please excuse the soldering job on the neo-bios masta - that was my first ever go at soldering since school (1996ish) also for what its worth - I'm very happy with the quality of the unit i recieved and its better than the one in the youtube video earler in the thread it took over a month to turn up but I was happy with the end result - happy to answer any other questions - also happy to be a punching bag for anyone that wants to slag me off for how I choose to spend my money - also Razoola I've sent you an email as requested

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    761.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    459.1 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
couple of picture from my one - please excuse the soldering job on the neo-bios masta - that was my first ever go at soldering since school (1996ish) also for what its worth - I'm very happy with the quality of the unit i recieved and its better than the one in the youtube video earler in the thread it took over a month to turn up but I was happy with the end result - happy to answer any other questions - also happy to be a punching bag for anyone that wants to slag me off for how I choose to spend my money - also Razoola I've sent you an email as requested

You definately sound like the typw of person that would be happy with shit.

Retro Brit

n00b
RB,
Would you mind posting a few pictures of yours? In particular the JAMMA edge assembly. Also, how did the "builder"* integrate the MV stereo audio onto his AV backplane? Oh, and what output option are you utilizing, how does it look?

*this word choice may be generous ;)

I will try to get some more pictures for you - I'm using Component RCAs. picture is good - sound is stereo- my TV picks up the signal as 240p so all good

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
I will try to get some more pictures for you - I'm using Component RCAs. picture is good - sound is stereo- my TV picks up the signal as 240p so all good
How do you tell the sound is stereo? I mean, do you actually hear stereo sound or do you say that just because it has two RCA audio connectors?
In your pictures there are no jumper cables where stereo sound is usually tapped.
Stereo_on_MV-1C-1.png

Maybe they tapped the stereo signal on the bottom of the board? Is it possible?
If they’re getting sound from the jamma edge, then it’s definitely dual mono.

Regards.

Locutus73

Last edited:

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher

Interesting. If you happen to remove the board from the case, could you kindly take some pics?
And what about the battery? I see they removed it, but I don’t see the replacement. Is it on the bottom again (maybe hidden by the flat cable)?

Thank you in advance.
Regards.

Locutus73

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
I like the look of the China man MVS. Face it if it was made anywhere else in the world others here might like it too.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
While I'm still not positive on this unit, I got to say that I'm mildly impressed they actually went and improved some stuff, like actually doing stereo audio in the newer units. I'd figure they wouldn't bother.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I like the look of the China man MVS. Face it if it was made anywhere else in the world others here might like it too.
It's less about the looks and more that it seems to be a slapped together piece of shit. Without opening it up it looks fine, I've owned worse.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I'd rather wait three year to have James build me a CMVS then buy one of these hot messes.

mistahsnart

New Challenger
First thing I'd do (aside from going back in time and not buying one): add a battery. They took the old one off, but never replaced it. Unless I'm not seeing it in the photos...

Locutus73

Tarma's Gun Polisher
First thing I'd do (aside from going back in time and not buying one): add a battery. They took the old one off, but never replaced it. Unless I'm not seeing it in the photos...

Before adding a battery the owner should check if the charging circuit has been disabled.

Regards.

Locutus73