China doing consolized MVS

mistahsnart

New Challenger
Before adding a battery the owner should check if the charging circuit has been disabled.

Regards.

Locutus73

Where's the fun in that? People not using the handy guides available all over this forum and screwing up their shit is pure joy. :lolz:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Lulz, let me debunk some of the myths of why this Chinaman CMVS is crap. Well, I did have to do the stereo mod myself. Also, there's no battery, so you have to do that yourself.

Tech&Music

Another Striker
Lulz, let me debunk some of the myths of why this Chinaman CMVS is crap. Well, I did have to do the stereo mod myself. Also, there's no battery, so you have to do that yourself.

Yeah, it was hilarious to see him defend a three hundred something dollar CMVS with "It's just minor soldering work" as one of his arguments. If someone buys a CMVS, it's likely they don't want to bother with soldering, or can't do it at all, be it a lack of tools or skills.

I'll give this CMVS credit on one thing, it's not nearly as ugly as this other CMVS the same seller is peddling:
HTB1UZUJoACWBuNjy0Faq6xUlXXav.jpg

Go here if you somehow want to see more of this red turd.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

It's just like back in the day when you bought a console from Radio Shack and had to finish assembling it at home to save a few bucks off a professionally manufactured model. Oh wait...

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member

Is that Thierry in the video?

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Lulz this dude- "Members of the Neo Geo Community aren't happy that you can buy this for a reasonable price."

That thing is a turd. But I've seen people buy turds and act like they are gold.

Yeah, he obviously meant us. The biggest thing to me is the support. If it arrives DOA or something goes wrong in 3 weeks you're most likely fucked. The case looks nice enough, the Saturn ports are a nice idea, but there are other options out there with better build quality. I doubt any of us care that people can get into the MVS for cheap. If someone buys one and it fits their needs, good for them.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
That dude sounds like a faget, and he also loves drama. I'm sure he has an account here. Another YT jerkoff. He buys a bunch of clone console crap to review.

Speed3

Marked Wolf
$300 bucks for chineseium I built my CMVS off a MV1C and a neobitz for less than that and I'm half an idiot. What a waste of money

kaironman

n00b
That dude sounds like a faget, and he also loves drama. I'm sure he has an account here. Another YT jerkoff. He buys a bunch of clone console crap to review.
Yakumo's Battle of the Ports videos are good! segagadomain.com was a great page.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
Lulz this dude- "Members of the Neo Geo Community aren't happy that you can buy this for a reasonable price."

He prolly one of these faggot n00b retards that told us he bought it and got mercilessly ridiculed.

mistahsnart

New Challenger
My biggest issue with most of the reviewers talking about how great these things are is their use of (very likely) unmodded 161-in-1 carts to gauge it. If you go on about what a quality product this is, while playing Pulstar with fucked audio and not even noticing, your 'expert' opinion on the quality of a CMVS counts for nothing.

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
i'm sure all these dipshits that boughtthis originally are 100% on board for an empty case because they'll fucking buy anything.

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
He buys a bunch of clone console crap to review.

This guy has the softest of spots for garbage Chinese clone hardware, so it's not surprising he's defending this one as higher quality than the vast majority of that chaff. Which is easy to beat, since this sloppy product does actually include a real MV1C at its heart.

Is someone in China having a hard time sourcing MV1Cs? Maybe it’s finally drying up.

The biggest surprise with this product is that they actually bothered with real hardware and didn't engineer an emulated version instead. Hell, never mind the cartridge slot, that's just extra work.

capnd77

Marked Wolf
I was wondering when the supply MV1Cs would start to dry up, the sad thing is that they are being used for inferior products and not making it into the proper hands of JNX for the love and
craftsmanship that they deserve. Does the Omega's also use the MV1Cs?

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Noobs liked the Analogue too until the shit started falling apart.