Thread: China doing consolized MVS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Somewhere in Europe.

China doing consolized MVS

Apparently, someone in China figured it was time to get a piece of the consolized MVS action. I don't know whether or not this has been posted before, but it's the first time I see these.

neo01.jpg
    neo02.jpg
    neo3.jpg

They can be found at Time Harvest Store, along with some familiar looking supergun designs.

Quote Originally Posted by Morden View Post
    Apparently, someone in China figured it was time to get a piece of the consolized MVS action. I don't know whether or not this has been posted before, but it's the first time I see these.

They can be found at Time Harvest Store, along with some familiar looking supergun designs.

It looks like its done at home. I mean, thos plastic piecces look liket cuted instead of being done in a mould.
    The bios solder work is nasty aswel.

Thats really curious BTW
    Will i get 0 secconds loading times if i make a cluster of the entire size of the microsd ?

NEOSD - The ONLY Neo Geo AES & MVS Flash Cart - TEAM Member

Big Bang Pro Wrestler

I gotta say I've seen way shittier CMVS before. The Saturn controller and video out compatibility, including Saturn RGB, is pretty cool. Looks like a few people have scooped these already. I'd be curious to see a review. I like the look of the amber-colored model a little better than the frosted looking one. Why change the BIOS chip though?
    Sony PVM Club, Blast City Club, Egret II Club, Neo Candy Club
    WTB: Neo Geo MVS-U4 or MVS-U4/29

Tung's Hair Stylist

Definitely peaked my interest based on the price point alone. I would love to see an honest review.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

Let’s not forget there brand new component, rgb,s-video, composite supergun with both Saturn and new control ports.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JAMM...3dc5dc79&tpp=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesagwa View Post
    If a middle aged woman shitting on a glass coffee table shocks you, let me welcome you to the internet as you must be new here.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

Quote Originally Posted by djjimmyjames View Post
    Let’s not forget there brand new component, rgb,s-video, composite supergun with both Saturn and new control ports.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/JAMM...3dc5dc79&tpp=1
    On a second note I’m gonna order one of these superguns and well it’s a component supergun for $120.
    If a middle aged woman shitting on a glass coffee table shocks you, let me welcome you to the internet as you must be new here.

I will never deal with Time harvest store again

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    I will never deal with Time harvest store again
    Care to elaborate? Some people bought from them based on this thread alone.

赤裸裸的汽車人

"First time, we do business; next time, we become friends." - China 2018

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

NG.com Tattoo Artist.

So I ordered the supergun as stated earlier in the thread. My order is being processed and has been in that current state since Friday. I have 6 days left before they cancel or ship. Never ordered from aliexpress so this is a bit weird compared to eBay as I thought it was set up the same way. I will do a little review when it gets here in like a month lol. 2018 and 30mdays shipping what is this the dark ages..... jk

Somewhere in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by djjimmyjames View Post
    So I ordered the supergun as stated earlier in the thread. My order is being processed and has been in that current state since Friday. I have 6 days left before they cancel or ship. Never ordered from aliexpress so this is a bit weird compared to eBay as I thought it was set up the same way. I will do a little review when it gets here in like a month lol. 2018 and 30mdays shipping what is this the dark ages..... jk
    That's pretty normal. Usually, the handling is rather fast, but the shipping time can be extremely long. It sometimes depends on the country they ship to, but expect a long wait once it ships. With the amount of packages China is sending out, be glad you don't have to wait 60 days.

Starting March, Sweden is starting to charge "China tax", which they just fucking made up. All packages will be charged additional $10 or $15 [depending on the value], plus the usual tax and customs fees, because "boo hoo, so many packages from China, every single person has to pay for every single package now".

Care to elaborate? Some people bought from them based on this thread alone.
    Their shipping time is alright, but their customer service is horrible.
    They didn't issue refund after I returned the item back to them (they're located in China).
    Paypal will not issue a refund without tracking confirmation showing seller receives the item. And paypal claim request will close once 30 days window is over.
    Fortunately I got the tracking confirmation from USPS and Paypal re-opened the case for me to get my refund.

World Soccer '96

Their shipping time is alright, but their customer service is horrible.
    They didn't issue refund after I returned the item back to them (they're located in China).
    Paypal will not issue a refund without tracking confirmation showing seller receives the item. And paypal claim request will close once 30 days window is over.
    Fortunately I got the tracking confirmation from USPS and Paypal re-opened the case for me to get my refund.
    Did the item not work?

Somewhere in Europe.

Their shipping time is alright, but their customer service is horrible. They didn't issue refund after I returned the item back to them (they're located in China).
    Paypal will not issue a refund without tracking confirmation showing seller receives the item. And paypal claim request will close once 30 days window is over. Fortunately I got the tracking confirmation from USPS and Paypal re-opened the case for me to get my refund.
    When buying from Aliexpress, you always get Ali's buyer protection. You have to open a dispute. They're usually pretty good with resolving any issues. Sellers will stall for time, try to get you to drop the dispute or accept a partial refund, but when instead of dealing with them, go through customer services and you're done. Even after the dispute time has lapsed.

I got a fake tracking number once. Package was to Sweden, but not to my address. Seller stalled for ages. Customer support sorted it out right away. Same with some other purchases that never arrived. Sellers stall, so I always go for a refund via CS. Works every time.

Tung's Hair Stylist

The only thing I've purchased via Ali Express was a Pandora's Box 3 when they first came out and I chose a seller that used 5-10 day DHL shipping to Canada. I swear I got the package in like 4 days which was crazy fast. I have a feeling like the basic Ali "free shipping" is by boat and will take 1-3 months to arrive.
    Last edited by Zerrminator; 02-21-2018 at 10:01 PM.

Who could that be?
    Whatcha gonna do?

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Who could that be?
    XianXi mentioned it on Facebook so I figured I'd pass it on.

Yeah, the regulars knew but with noobs doing zero research I'd mention Jamma Nation X is unable to assist you.
    Last edited by Syn; 02-23-2018 at 08:59 PM.

Noobs liked the Analogue too until the shit started falling apart.
    Whatcha gonna do?

Blame madman
    You Know You Want To.

Quote Originally Posted by GohanX View Post
    Noobs liked the Analogue too until the shit started falling apart.
    I'm still amazed people dropped money on that turd. This Chinaman special is overpriced IMO, but still far cheaper than the Analogue was.

Ryo's Student

Noobs, Yakumo was making videos before YouTube existed. The guy knows his shit more than half the people on here. But he's a console guy, not an arcade guy.

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Grocery stores are like chinese and mexican places; some of them are local.

赤裸裸的汽車人

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Noobs, Yakumo was making videos before YouTube existed. The guy knows his shit more than half the people on here. But he's a console guy, not an arcade guy.
    That same Yakumo who thinks Koreans just throw everything they buy into the garbage?

This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Ryo's Student

Quote Originally Posted by Tripredacus View Post
    That same Yakumo who thinks Koreans just throw everything they buy into the garbage?
    LOL wut?

Quote Originally Posted by GregN View Post
    Grocery stores are like chinese and mexican places; some of them are local.

Just Short...
    As always... :-(
    Crap they're tearing down the Palace of Auburn Hills. I guess it's I-75 & M-59 now.

Quote Originally Posted by fakeXsound View Post
    Maybe, but he's an asshole regardless.

A friend happened to release a video before him and yak lost it, claiming all sorts of made up shit.

I thought he was okay, egotistical, but okay before his reaction . His comments and deletion of other people's comments just left a very poor impression.
    Last edited by Syn; 07-12-2018 at 04:28 PM.

Neo*Geomancer

Wait, are people defending this knob in the YouTube video? World class soldering skills like those need to be appreciated.

My vote goes to 2 slot + supergun.
    Whatcha gonna do?

Thread Information